Finastra Recruitment 2020 | QA Engineer | BE / B.Tech | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : Finastra – Finastra provides the broadest portfolio of financial services software in the world today—spanning corporate banking, retail banking, investment management, managed services, and treasury and capital markets. Our scale and geographical reach means that we can serve customers effectively, regardless of their size or geographic location—from global financial institutions, to community banks and credit unions.
Our solutions enable customers to deploy mission-critical technology on premises or in the cloud. Through our open, secure and reliable solutions customers are empowered to accelerate growth, optimize cost, mitigate risk and continually evolve to meet the changing needs of their customers. Today, 48 of the world’s top 50 banks use Finastra technology.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||QA Engineer|
|Experience Needed||0-2 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of QA Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (19.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Finastra Jobs 2020 :
- Participates in software design meetings and analyzes user needs to determine technical requirements
- Prepare Test data and Plan and execute the test as per project timelines
- Report detailed defects with all analysis
- Designs and develops high-quality test automation code
- Interacts with internal stakeholders to support product releases
- Other duties and projects as assigned
Skills Required For Finastra Jobs 2020 :
- Has conceptual knowledge of theories, practices and procedures within a technical job discipline typically gained through university education
- Has some exposure to current technologies through course work or internship settings
- Ability to provide solutions to a variety of technical problems of moderate scope and complexity independently
- Strong analytical skills
- Intermediate knowledge of required programming languages
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
Documents to be Carried for Finastra Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Finastra Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.