Finastra Recruitment 2020 | QA Engineer | BE / B.Tech | Pune , Maharashtra | Apply Online
Company Profile : Finastra
Finastra provides the broadest portfolio of financial services software in the world today—spanning corporate banking, retail banking, investment management, managed services, and treasury and capital markets. Our scale and geographical reach means that we can serve customers effectively, regardless of their size or geographic location—from global financial institutions, to community banks and credit unions.
Our solutions enable customers to deploy mission-critical technology on premises or in the cloud. Through our open, secure and reliable solutions customers are empowered to accelerate growth, optimize cost, mitigate risk and continually evolve to meet the changing needs of their customers. Today, 48 of the world’s top 50 banks use Finastra technology.
|Details Of Finastra Recruitment 2020|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||QA Engineer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech|
|Experience Needed||0-2 Years|
|Job Location||Pune , Maharashtra|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of QA Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (29.09.2023) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Finastra Jobs 2020 :
- Read and understand requirement & solution documents.
- Prepare & Review Test cases, Test scenarios
- Test Execution, Defect reporting, Defect Analysis & Tracking till closure
- Simulation & Triage of issues raised by customers
- Address functional queries from various stakeholders
- Follow testing plan/schedule & adhere to quality processes
- Should be able to provide production support whenever needed.
Skills Required For Finastra Jobs 2020 :
- Experience in testing of software applications/packages in banking domain.
- Good SQL knowledge.
- Knowledge of testing processes & activities.
- Strong knowledge of payments domain and SWIFT messaging.
- Exposure to client support.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to do triage & deep analysis of defects
- Good team and interpersonal skills.
- Should work independently.
- Good communication skills – verbal & written.
- Should Perform Review of test cases – peer review.
- Able to provide Pre L0, L0 and L1 efforts.
- Able to Review test cases – peer review.
Documents to be Carried for Finastra Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Finastra Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires