First American Off Campus Drive 2022 - First American is recruiting BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, M.Sc candidates for the role of Technical Trainee Apply Online @ official website
First American Recruitment Notification - First American Career Notification for Technical Trainee role | First American job opening Online Application. First American is currently recruiting candidates for Technical Trainee positions in Hyderabad Telangana . Candidates who have completed their BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, M.Sc are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with First American, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Technical Trainee post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Technical Trainee|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, M.Sc|
|Job Location||Hyderabad , Telangana|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here|
About First American :
First American Financial Corporation is the premier provider of title, settlement and risk solutions for real estate transactions. With its combination of financial strength and stability, innovative proprietary technologies, and unmatched data assets, the company is leading the digital transformation of its industry. Tracing its heritage back to 1889, First American also provides data products to the title industry and other third parties; valuation products and services; mortgage subservicing; home warranty products; banking, trust and wealth management services; and other related products and services.
Detailed Job Description :
Technical Trainee will translate functional requirements into system requirements while developing applications for First American, these are typically web based applications developed by adhering to coding standards and guidelines by following a continuous Build-Integrate-Test (Agile) approach. Technical Trainee will understand the software development lifecycle and has knowledge of the overall application development space combined with a basic understanding of the business and domain. Role will build basic code assigned modules and features using available stacks and knowledge of programming languages generally under supervision, will apply standard trouble shooting and debugging concepts to achieve speed and efficiency.
- Understands and meets stated needs & requirements of the stakeholders, brings contextual nuances in deliverables and work output to truly partner with all concerned stakeholders.
- Adapts to other cultures and unfamiliar situations, thinks on the feet & displays sense of urgency for completion of deliverables.
- Encourages teamwork and collaboration by promoting openness and dialogue, facilitates participation of self and other team members in organizational decisions and motivates other team members and drives pride and positivity in work. Exhibits professionalism in conduct of work and respects others’ views.
- Displays excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills required to interact with colleagues including customer, onshore counterpart, supervisors, team members, business analysts and business teams.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Knowledge on Scoping, Estimation, Scheduling, Impact Analysis & Configuration document (BR 100/ BR 110)
- Feasibility Analysis – Technical feasibility (Study of proposed application, performance expected, application function, benefits), Financial feasibility (costs incurred, milestone timelines), Operational feasibility (does the application meet the need or solve the problem, will users be able to adapt to the application)
- Should have knowledge on OOPS concepts, SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) & Functional and Technical design documents (MD050/MD070/HLL etc.)
- Should have knowledge on Security framework – Assessing vulnerabilities, Secured Code, SSL/Non-SSL, Vulnerability tests, Essbase programming & DRM Cube structures and optimization
- Knowledge on Oracle EBS R12, Fusion and related modules/applications, OATS, Hyperion etc.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Technical Trainee post at First American includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
First American Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( First American Off Campus Drive 2022 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
First American Off Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply First American Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the First American Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for First American Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
The Job location for this post is Hyderabad , Telangana
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,