FIS Global Off Campus Drive 2020 | Java Developer | BE / B.Tech / B.Sc / BCA | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : FIS Global – Fidelity National Information Services, Inc., better known by the abbreviation FIS, is an international provider of financial services technology and outsourcing services. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, FIS employs 52,000 people worldwide
||Company Name||FIS Global|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Java Developer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / B.Sc / BCA|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Java Developer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (17.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description for FIS Global Jobs 2020 :
- Develops, maintains and upgrades manual or automated test scripts, utilities, simulators, data sets and other programmatic test tools required to execute test plans.
- Performs usability testing for total system performance, reliability, scalability and security.
- Effectively communicates testing activities and findings in oral and written forms.
Controls and manages own daily test activities.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides application software development services or technical support typically in a defined project.
- Banking Domain Desirable
- Develops program logic for new applications or analyzes and modifies logic in existing applications.
- Codes, tests, debugs, documents, implements and maintains software applications.
- Maintains, tests and integrates application components.
- Makes recommendations towards the development of new code or reuse of existing code
Skills Required for FIS Global Jobs 2020 :
- Knowledge of end-to-end systems development life cycles, i.e., waterfall, iterative and other modern approaches to software development.
- Proficiency in business modeling and requirements definition disciplines through Unified Modeling Language (UML), use cases, etc.
- Excellent customer service skills that build high levels of customer satisfaction for internal and external customers
Documents to be Carried for FIS Global Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply for FIS Global Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.