Flex Hiring Freshers As Associate Engineer For B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Flex Hiring Freshers As Associate Engineer : Flex is the manufacturing partner of choice that helps a diverse customer base design and build products that improve the world. Through the collective strength of a global workforce across 30 countries and responsible, sustainable operations, Flex delivers technology innovation, supply chain, and manufacturing solutions to various industries and end markets.
|Job Category||Private jobs Private jobs | MNC Jobs|
|Job Role||Associate Engineer – IT|
|Total Vacancy||Various Various|
|Experience Needed||0-3 Yrs|
|Job Location||, Chennai|
|Salary||Best in Industry Bast in Industry|
|Post released dete||Started|
Here you will get the details for the post of Associate Engineer – IT includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (23.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you will do:
- Code for new applications, enhance/support existing applications using .NET 4.0 (or latest) / MVC / ASP.NET / C#.NET / VB.NET / Web Services / WCF Data Services, Entity Framework / Web API
- Build reports using SQL Server Reporting Services, Tableau
- Occasionally do database design for simple to medium sized transactional databases, and write Stored Procedures and Functions in SQL Server.
- Participate in full SDLC phases (Waterfall or Agile depending on the application)
- Thoroughly document the design of the developed applications
Here is some of what you will need (required):
- Skilled ASP.NET developer with a background in building scalable, high-quality and high-performance web applications on the Microsoft technology stack.
- 0-3 years of experience in designing and developing application using ASP.Net, MVC, Angular JS
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- Thorough understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in working in a team environment.
Here are a few examples of what you’ll get for the great work you provide:
- Health Insurance
Apply Before the link Expires.