Flex Recruitment Notification for Analyst – Accounts Payable positions, Flex Off Campus Drive 2023 Notification was officially announced by Flex on recent days. Eligible and interested candidates should send their applications by Online. If you want to start your career with Flex, this is your chance to apply Flex Off Campus Drive 2023 job vacancy.
Flex Off Campus Drive 2023
Flex is recruiting B.Com, BBA, M.Com, MBA candidates for the role of Analyst – Accounts Payable. Here, you will find more information about the Analyst – Accounts Payable post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Flex Off Campus Drive 2023 Overview
|Analyst – Accounts Payable
|B.Com, BBA, M.Com, MBA
|Chennai , Tamil Nadu
|As per norms
Detailed Job Description :
- Process invoices as per the standard operating procedures and meet the targets.
- Resolve discrepant invoices as per the standard operating procedures
- Maintain daily productivity log for the team.
- Reporting activities – Generate and update the AP/AR/VMI/IC/FA reports.
- Passing rectification entries for the errors identified by internal QC team
- Reconciliation of Sub-module vs Trial balance
- Work with Fin functional teams to help them on basic macros.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Fresher – Bcom / BBA(Finance) / MCom / MBA(Finance).
- Good understanding on MS applications (Basic level).
- Good knowledge of accounting principles.
- Good written/oral communication skills in English.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and ERP Systems.
- Good analytical skills and should be a team player.
- Willingness to work in complex environment with strict deadlines on projects.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Analyst – Accounts Payable post at Flex includes several stages, such as:
- Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
- Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
- Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
- HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link (Link given below).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Flex Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Flex Off Campus Drive 2023 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Flex Off Campus Drive 2023 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Flex Off Campus Drive 2023?
Ans. you can apply for this role through Online.
Q2. What is the Flex Off Campus Drive 2023 Selection Process?
Ans. Flex Selection is based on an online written test, a group discussion, a technical interview, and an HR interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Flex Off Campus Drive 2023?
Ans. The Job location for this post is Chennai , Tamil Nadu