Flex Off Campus Drive 2021 - Flextronics Technologies (India) Pvt Ltd is recruiting B.Com, BBA, M.Com, MBA candidates for the role of Accounts Payable Apply Online @ official website
Flextronics Technologies (India) Pvt Ltd Recruitment Notification - Flextronics Technologies (India) Pvt Ltd Career Notification for Accounts Payable role | Flextronics Technologies (India) Pvt Ltd job opening Online Application. Flextronics Technologies (India) Pvt Ltd is currently recruiting candidates for Accounts Payable positions in Chennai Tamil Nadu . Candidates who have completed their B.Com, BBA, M.Com, MBA are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Flextronics Technologies (India) Pvt Ltd, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Accounts Payable post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Flextronics Technologies (India) Pvt Ltd Overview
|Organization||Flextronics Technologies (India) Pvt Ltd|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Accounts Payable|
|Qualification||B.Com, BBA, M.Com, MBA|
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Job Location||Chennai , Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here|
Join jobvision.in WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Exam syllabus, admit card details, Free Online Course, study materials, and MUCH MORE!
About Flextronics Technologies (India) Pvt Ltd :
Flextronics International Ltd. (simply known as Flextronics or Flex) is an international supply chain solutions company that offers design, manufacturing, distribution and aftermarket services to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs). It is the second largest global Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) company by revenue, behind only Taiwan’s Foxconn. Flextronics has manufacturing operations in over 30 countries, totalling approximately 27.2 million square feet and 200,000 employees.
Detailed Job Description :
- Process invoices as per the standard operating procedures and meet the targets
- Resolve discrepant invoices as per the standard operating procedures
- Maintain daily productivity log for the team
- Reporting activities - Generate and update the AP/AR/VMI/IC/FA reports.
- Contact customer and confirm receipt of invoice/shipment.
- Passing rectification entries for the errors identified by internal QC team
- Creation of SO’s and PO’s
- Reporting of Sales and Inventory on weekly basis
- Reconciliation of Sub-module vs Trial balance
- Analyse data & come with his/her findings on automation opportunity
- Work with Fin functional teams to help them on basic macros
- Willingness to work in complex environment with strict deadlines on projects
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Good knowledge of accounting principles.
- Good written/oral communication skills in English
- Proficiency in MS Excel and ERP Systems.
- Good analytical skills and should be a team player.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Accounts Payable post at Flextronics Technologies (India) Pvt Ltd includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Flextronics Technologies (India) Pvt Ltd Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Flex Off Campus Drive 2021 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Flex Off Campus Drive 2021 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Flex Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Flextronics Technologies (India) Pvt Ltd Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Flex Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Chennai , Tamil Nadu
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,