Flex Off Campus Drive 2021 - Flex is recruiting B.E, B.Tech (Fresher) candidates for the role of Senior Analyst - GBS Master Data Management Apply Online @ official website
Flex Recruitment Notification - Flex Career Notification for Senior Analyst - GBS Master Data Management role | Flex job opening Online Application. Flex is currently recruiting candidates for Senior Analyst - GBS Master Data Management positions in Chennai Tamil Nadu . Candidates who have completed their B.E, B.Tech (Fresher) are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Flex, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Senior Analyst - GBS Master Data Management post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Senior Analyst - GBS Master Data Management|
|Qualification||B.E, B.Tech (Fresher)|
|Experience||0 - 1 year (Freshers)|
|Job Location||Chennai , Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here|
Join jobvision.in WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Exam syllabus, admit card details, Free Online Course, study materials, and MUCH MORE!
About Flex :
Flex is the manufacturing partner of choice that helps a diverse customer base design and build products that improve the world. Through the collective strength of a global workforce across 30 countries and responsible, sustainable operations, Flex delivers technology innovation, supply chain, and manufacturing solutions to various industries and end markets.
Detailed Job Description :
- Ability to understand purchasing and procurement methods and procedures
- Manage transactional interactions with suppliers.
- Work with suppliers and buyer groups to resolve Pricing and other commercial T&Cs
- Provide reports, information, analysis etc., as required, in a timely, professional manner
- Maintain good level of public relations with outside suppliers as well as a strong partnership with internal customers
- Maintain the Vendor Master Records/Updates/New Vendor Setup
- Advise stakeholders of modifications from original requests
- Obtain price and other non-pricing information from approved suppliers
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree or Engineering Graduates (Fresher)
- Proficiency: ERP/P2P systems BAAN / SAP/ Oracle
- Mandatory Knowledge of computer software applications, MS Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Excellent written and oral communication skills MANDATORY
- Knowledge of ERP (Preferably BAAN) preferred
- Exposure to voice process will be highly preferred
- Flexible to work in shifts
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Senior Analyst - GBS Master Data Management post at Flex includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Flex Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Flex Off Campus Drive 2021 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Flex Off Campus Drive 2021 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Flex Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Flex Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Flex Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Chennai , Tamil Nadu
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,