Flex Recruitment 2022 - Flextronics Technologies India Pvt Ltd is recruiting BE, B.Tech candidates for the role of Junior Engineer Apply Online @ official website
Table of contents
- 1 Flex Recruitment 2022 - Flextronics Technologies India Pvt Ltd is recruiting BE, B.Tech candidates for the role of Junior Engineer Apply Online @ official website
Flextronics Technologies India Pvt Ltd Recruitment Notification - Flextronics Technologies India Pvt Ltd Career Notification for Junior Engineer role | Flextronics Technologies India Pvt Ltd job opening Online Application. Flextronics Technologies India Pvt Ltd is currently recruiting candidates for Junior Engineer positions in Pune Maharashtra . Candidates who have completed their BE, B.Tech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Flextronics Technologies India Pvt Ltd, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Junior Engineer post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Latest Update : SSC CGL Recruitment 2023, Apply 7500 Group B and C vacancies
|Organization||Flextronics Technologies India Pvt Ltd|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Junior Engineer|
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Job Location||Pune , Maharashtra|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About Flextronics Technologies India Pvt Ltd :
Flextronics International Ltd. (simply known as Flextronics or Flex) is an international supply chain solutions company that offers design, manufacturing, distribution and aftermarket services to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs). It is the second largest global Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) company by revenue, behind only Taiwan’s Foxconn. Flextronics has manufacturing operations in over 30 countries, totalling approximately 27.2 million square feet and 200,000 employees.
Detailed Job Description :
- To support our extraordinary teams who build great products and contribute to our growth, we’re looking to add a Junior Engineer – Component Engineering located in Pune.
- Collect and validate different Technical attributes for electronic components
- Validate Manufacturer part number and frame complete orderable Parts
- Co-ordinate with site/customer to find alternates of electronic components by comparing the technical mandatory/specific attributes
- Understand site/customer requirement and develop project templates
- Ensures projects are in compliance with agreed policies and procedures with site.
- Ensures data accuracy and completeness of documentation including logs, reports and distribution.
- Manages and tracks product configuration and manufacturing/customer requirements.
- Responsible for interface between program manager, engineering, manufacturing and materials to ensure appropriate changes are documented.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Minimum 0- 2 years of experience as a in a Manufacturing set up, preferably in EMS industry
- B.E Electronics and Communication Engineering / EEE / Mechanical / Electronics
- Knowledge of MS office and MS outlook
- Sound Knowledge on technical subject.
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Very Good analytical and logical reasoning skills
- Good Attitude
- Ready to work in night shifts
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- 0-2 years of Strong knowledge of Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP), Production Part Approval Process (PPAP), Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (FMEA)
- Lean Manufacturing knowledge
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Junior Engineer post at Flextronics Technologies India Pvt Ltd includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Flextronics Technologies India Pvt Ltd Online Apply Link
👉 Apply Link ( Flex Recruitment 2022 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Flex Recruitment 2022 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Flex Recruitment 2022 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Flextronics Technologies India Pvt Ltd Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Flex Recruitment 2022 ?
The Job location for this post is Pune , Maharashtra
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,