Flex Off Campus Drive 2021 | Flextronics Technologies (India) Pvt Ltd has recruit BE, B.Tech - Mechanical candidates for Junior Engineer | Apply Online @ official website | www.jobvision.in
Flex Off Campus Drive 2021 : Flextronics Technologies (India) Pvt Ltd has to recruit candidates for Junior Engineer positios through off campus in Chennai Tamil Nadu . The candidates who are Finished in BE, B.Tech - Mechanical Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.If you are really wish to make your career with Flextronics Technologies (India) Pvt Ltd you can use this recruitment.
Here you will get the details for the post of Junior Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (20.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
||Organization Name||Flextronics Technologies (India) Pvt Ltd|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Junior Engineer|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech - Mechanical|
|Experience Needed||0 – 2 Years|
|Job Location||Chennai , Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whatsapp||Click here ->|
|Join Telegram||Click here ->|
|Apply Link||Available below|
About Flextronics Technologies (India) Pvt Ltd
Flextronics Technologies (India) Pvt Ltd : Flextronics International Ltd. (simply known as Flextronics or Flex) is an international supply chain solutions company that offers design, manufacturing, distribution and aftermarket services to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs). It is the second largest global Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) company by revenue, behind only Taiwan’s Foxconn. Flextronics has manufacturing operations in over 30 countries, totalling approximately 27.2 million square feet and 200,000 employees.
Detailed Job Description For Flex Off Campus Drive 2021
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you will do:
- Carry out supplier validation audits, with supplier support and supplier advanced product quality planning (APQP).
- Work with Engineering (Design and Manufacturing Engineers) team to define process parameters and criteria to ensure supplier process capability is effective to meet product and process requirements
- Lead the supplier approval process by assessing manufacturing/technology capabilities and Health, Safety and Environmental risks
- Support new product launches to ensure that supplier quality meets the required standards
- Follow up with suppliers for root cause analysis and corrective actions of supplier quality issues
- Perform on-site supplier visits for root cause analysis and verification of correction actions of supplier quality issues
- Review supplier manufacturing processes, collaborate with suppliers on process improvement and value enhancement opportunities
- Promote the use of customer preferred techniques for continuous improvement such as Lean, Six-Sigma, Poka-Yoke (Error Proofing), Measurement System Analysis, and Process Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (PFMEA)
- Provide concise, complete and accurate documentation of inspection results relative to area of responsibility. In appropriate functional areas, this refers to supporting inspection and test status requirements defined by regulations, engineering product specifications or Control Plans, Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) approval or product warrant submission
- Facilitate the escalation of unresolved supplier quality issues within assigned projects and suppliers
- Support the Quality Manager to monitor and report on supplier product quality and performance
- Report on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) in order to adhere to process and prevent occurrence of any non-conformity relating to product, process or system
- Preparation & Validation of First Article Inspection
- Participate in cross-functional teams in the development of new products or changes related to current products in meeting customer requirements
- Manage and coordinate supplier Material/Non Material cost recovery for Supplier Quality issues
- Support in Internal /External Audit readiness
- Undertake special projects as required
- Contribute to continuous improvement activities
- Quality control of work by appropriate reviews
- Write reports and present progress at project meetings and to clients
- Conduct benchmarking studies to determine best practices/designs and future trends
- Stay current and up to date on any changes that may affect the supply and demand of needed products and materials and advise others of any impact
Job Qualification and Skills Required For Flex Off Campus Drive 2021
- Knowledge of quality and business systems
- Strong knowledge of Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP), Production Part Approval Process (PPAP), Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (FMEA)
- Lean Manufacturing knowledge
- Knowledge of TS16949
- Knowledge of ISO45001/OHSAS18001
- Understanding of ISO14001
- Knowledge of measurement techniques
- Understanding and interpretation of engineering drawings
- Understanding manufacturing processes
- Ability to work in a diverse and dynamic environment
- Planning and prioritizing activities
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Documents to be Carried for Flex Off Campus Drive 2021
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
- Must Read : How To Prepare For A Walk-In Interview and Interview Questions and Answers for Freshers
How To Apply For Flex Off Campus Drive 2021
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Latest Updates : Today job (20.09.2021)
- Join whatsapp (fast updats) : Click Here
- Join Telegram (fast updats) : Click here
- E-mail job Alert: Click here
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Online Apply Link :
Flex Off Campus Drive 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
✅ Flextronics Technologies (India) Pvt Ltd this hiring for which position ?
Flextronics Technologies (India) Pvt Ltd hiring candidates for Junior Engineer position
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for Flex Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
BE, B.Tech - Mechanical Candidates are eligible to apply for this Position. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ What is the salary limit for this position ?
the salary limit is not mentioned in the “Official Notification”. As per norms
✅ What is the Expriance needed for apply to this post ?
0 – 2 Years candidates can apply for this position. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Expriance and skils needed for this post
✅ What is the job location for Flex Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Chennai , Tamil Nadu
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
There is not mentioned last date to apply Note : Apply Before the link Expires