Flexera Off Campus Recruitment Hiring For Software Engineer Position- BE / BTech / MCA | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply online
About the Company: Companies spend millions on IT, year after year, without a clear picture of where it goes or how effectively it’s spent. Flexera shines a light into this technology black hole so executives can understand exactly what’s in their IT ecosystem and manage it more effectively. Flexera thrives on building a diverse workforce because it enables us to build our products with a wider appeal and serve our customers on a global scale.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Qualification||BE / BTech / MCA - Freshers|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Software Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (17.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- B.E/B.Tech/MCA in Computer Science (preferably in Computer Science or Information Technology)
- Familiar with stored procedures in SQL Server (Should be clear with the normalization)
- Good knowledge on SDLC (Understanding of software development process, including requirements gathering, analysis and design, development tools and technologies, release and version control, and testing methodologies)
- Ability to convey ideas and concepts to another team member or within the team environment effectively
- Ability to adopt to new tools and technologies
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills and demonstrated interpersonal skills
- Experience in the development of his academic projects
- Knowledge on AWS, Web Services
- Ability to gather, analyse, and interpret relevant requirements and information
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Analyse, Design, implement/develop, review and test microservices
- Development of microservices using Go and Goa
- Development of Unit, Contract, Service and UI test cases
- Deliver well designed, well tested services in line with the team’s expectations/standards
- Creating tooling and systems for better maintenance and monitoring of the services
- Providing regular feedback to the core team on what’s working, what needs improvement
- Participate in reviews of code and should be able to accommodate recommended changes.
- Participate in peer reviews to ensure product quality
- Provide regular updates on progress and delays encountered during development
- Support and troubleshooting of specific integrations that aren’t working for customers/stakeholders.
Documents to be Carried for UrbanPro Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For UrbanPro Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.