Flipkart Off Campus Drive 2020 | Software Engineer | BE / B.Tech | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
- 1 Flipkart Off Campus Drive 2020 | Software Engineer | BE / B.Tech | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : Flipkart Internet Private Limited – Flipkart Pvt Ltd. is an e-commerce company based in Bengaluru, India. Founded by Sachin Bansal and Binny Bansal in 2007, the company initially focused on book sales, before expanding into other product categories such as consumer electronics, fashion, and lifestyle products.With more than a million visitors every day, and a registered user base of 10 million we are one among the top 10 websites in India today.
|Details Of Flipkart Off Campus Drive 2020|
||Company Name||Flipkart Internet Private Limited|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Development Engineer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||1 – 3 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Software Development Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (27.11.2022) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Flipkart Jobs 2020 :
Software Development Engineer 1 (SDE 1) will get to work on complex distributed systems which are solving real-world problems and scale for hundreds of millions of users. You need to take the challenges and ownership that comes while developing a complex system, You will be working in a fast-paced and agile work environment delivering quality and innovative solutions in highly collaborative environments that have immediate business impact. As an SDE 1, you will also get to work with Senior Engineers/Architects at Flipkart to evolve the design and architecture of the system.
What you’ll do:
- Develop object-oriented models and design data structures for new software projects and implement business logic and data models with a suitable class design
- Solve complex problems in an innovative way and deliver quality solutions while taking ownership and accountability of assigned things
- Demonstrate good learnability and adopt technologies that help build large scale, performant, reliable and sustainable systems
- Collaborating with peers on all elements of the development process as per industry coding standards and creating appropriate technical documentation.
- You are expected to work on complex projects while taking ownership and accountability of assigned things.
Skills Required For Flipkart Jobs 2020 :
- B.E or B.Tech in Computer Science or any equivalent degree with a minimum 1-year experience
- Strong foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in Data Structures, algorithms and their space-time complexities
- Excellent coding skills with strong hands-on and practical working experience with at least one general programming language (C or Java or C++ or C# or). You should be able to convert a design into code fluently
- Ability to apply programming language constructs in building highly complex and scalable business applications
- Good technical aptitude, good problem-solving skills and a strong foundation in computer science
- Have a penchant for solving complex and interesting problems and ability to work with abstractions and comprehend fuzzy problem statements
- Hands-on experience working with Databases and Linux platform is a plus
- Excellent debugging skills.
Documents to be Carried for Flipkart Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Flipkart Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.