Ford - Ford Job Openings 2023 is recruiting MBA candidates for the role of Reporting Analyst Apply Online @ official website
Ford Job Openings 2023 Recruitment Notification - Ford Job Openings 2023 Career Notification for Reporting Analyst role | Ford Job Openings 2023 job opening Online Application. Ford Job Openings 2023 is currently recruiting candidates for Reporting Analyst positions in Chennai Tamilnadu. Candidates who have completed their MBA are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Ford Job Openings 2023, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Reporting Analyst post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Ford Job Openings 2023 Overview
|Organization||Ford Job Openings 2023|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Reporting Analyst|
|Job Location||, Chennai Tamilnadu|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here|
Join jobvision.in WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Exam syllabus, admit card details, Free Online Course, study materials, and MUCH MORE!
About Ford Job Openings 2023 :
Ford is a global company with shared ideals and a deep sense of family. From our earliest days as a pioneer of modern transportation, we have sought to make the world a better place – one that benefits lives, communities and the planet. We are here to provide the means for every person to move and pursue their dreams, serving as a bridge between personal freedom and the future of mobility.
Detailed Job Description :
- Procurement of service parts from external Global Suppliers, Ford plants and catering to the dealers.
- Schedule release on suppliers, follow-up with suppliers for delivery promise.
- Liaise with the transporter and traffic team for shipment delays.
- Follow up with QC team, Depot and Contract Packers for prioritization of receipts or any shipment discrepancies.
- Follow-up with Purchase for resolving purchase related issues. This could be price revision request from suppliers, tool breakdown, supplier bankruptcy, resourcing.
- Responding to Customer Liaison, High-level Helpdesk and Golden Service about part availability date.
- Coordinate with Supplier Technical Assistance (STA), Purchase and supplier during engineering level changes.
- Coordinate with suppliers and campaign coordinators for procuring parts from supplier to meet campaign requirements.
- Educate the suppliers on importance of Q1 rating and try to improve their delivery performance.
- Take premium freight decisions based on part criticality.
- Responding to queries from Supplier, Purchase, Inventory, Central Forecasting and Supply chain management team.
- Work in conjunction with suppliers to secure on time delivery and improve other processes to support increased supplier delivery performance ratings.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Good communication Skills and Verbal Skills
- Good teamwork
- Problem solving
- Initiative and enterprise
- Planning and organizing
- Quick learning Skills
- Good technology Subjects.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Reporting Analyst post at Ford Job Openings 2023 includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Ford Job Openings 2023 Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Ford )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Ford – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Ford ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Ford Job Openings 2023 Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Ford ?
The Job location for this post is , Chennai Tamilnadu
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,