Fortinet Security Off Campus Drive 2020 | Software Dev QA Engineer | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech / MCA | Bangalore , Karnataka
Company Profile : Fortinet Security – The Fortinet Security Fabric platform secures the largest enterprise, service provider, and government organizations around the world. More than 455,000 customers trust Fortinet to protect their organizations.
||Company Name||Fortinet Security|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Dev and QA Engineer|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, M.Tech, MCA|
|Experience Needed||1+ Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Kaenataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Software Dev and QA Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (18.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Fortinet Security Jobs 2020 :
- Define overall test strategy, test solutions for wireless controller platform supporting 802.11ac based AP
- Develop test plans, test cases and use cases
- Execute test cases and analyze the test results. Debug test failures as necessary
- Responsible for setting up the scale, performance test labs to simulate the WLAN infrastructure including the Switches, Routers, Wireless Controllers, APs and several wireless clients
- Responsible for mentoring, guiding team
- Responsible for developing test solution to monitor WLAN infrastructure with respect to user experience, performance, scale for University (Education vertical) and Hospital (Healthcare vertical) deployments
- Creating tools to simulate various control plane and data plane traffic, test verification tools that help in improving the test efficiency of the team
- Responsible for customer issue debugging and reproduction
- Recommend process improvements for various technical problems
Skills Required For Fortinet Security Jobs 2020 :
- 1 to 4 years of experience in black box testing of networking products
- White box testing experience is required
- Black box testing of wireless infrastructure is a plus
- Strong knowledge on wireless infrastructure deployment needs and challenges
- Strong and in-depth knowledge of ARP, DHCP, HTTP, HTTPS, DNS, Bridging and VLANs, Routing protocols, 802.1ad, 802.1p, DSCP, IPV6, HA features, VPN
- Hands-on wireless/wired debugging experience using tools like sniffer, packet capture tool
- Hands-on experience with different security modes WEP/1x/WPA/WPA2/WMM
- Hands-on experience in testing wireless clients web-based authentication scale and performance
- Sound understanding of different phases of software development life cycle and various test methodologies
- Good knowledge on Linux operating system, OS concepts of Process, interrupts, Interrupt Handling, Timers, Memory Virtualization, Threads, IPC, user space, race conditions and perimeter locking
- Good understanding on virtual platforms/systems (E.g. VMWare, Hyper-V, KVM, etc.)
- Good debugging, problem solving skills
- Experience in open source tools
- Hands-on experience in automation is a plus
- Knowledge on SDN based applications, solutions is a plus
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Documents to be Carried for Fortinet Security Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Fortinet Security Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.