Fyle Off Campus Drive 2020 | Product Designer | BE, B.Tech | Bangalore, Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : At Fyle, We are imagining a world where not a single second is spent on expense management.
We are operating in a multi-billion dollar market that is ripe for disruption. With over 400k users from 47 countries, we are a fast-growing B2B SaaS company, founded by startup veterans. We were recently listed by CB Insights amongst the top 250 fintech companies in the world.We are funded by Tiger Global, Freshworks, Steadview Capital and Beenext, and are based out of Bangalore with all the scale stage problems that one can imagine.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Product Designer|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Product Designer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (18.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Fyle Jobs 2020 :
- Empathize with users and brings users’ perspective to the discussion
- Collaborate with other teams with ease and make sure to bring the best possible solutions to users’ problems at the cross-section of tech and design
- Understand user problems from user interview sessions and basic analytic tools
- Provide the reasoning behind the design solutions and anything related to the user journey, wireframes, research findings, high fidelity designs, and usability testing
- Outline the problems and be able to present the ideas/solution to the team in your independent capacity.
- Design a full-fledged feature or part of the product offerings keeping business and users problems at the core. Take complete ownership.
- Improve the user experience of the product based on customer feedback or analytics findings.
- Explain end-to-end user flow for features in wireframes using standard wire framing tools.
- Document the design process for each feature, such as research findings, ideations, wireframes, high fidelity designs, and usability testing.
- Work with cross-functional teams.
- Proactively seek/give feedback from/to stakeholders
- Responsible for validating designs with customers at an early stage, also responsible for checking how features are used after they go live and iterate if need be
- Effectively handoff features to the engineering team and tests the designs internally once implemented.
Skills Required For Fyle Jobs 2020 :
- 0 – 2 years of experience in product design.
- Empathy for users and their problems.
- Good knowledge of design fundamentals such as gestalt principles, UX laws.
- Knowledge & understanding of interaction design patterns.
- Rigorous attention to detail to drive the solution in each stage.
- Ability to turn your ideas into wireframes.
- Knowledge in design validation, either through quantitative or qualitative research.
- Hands-on experience with Sketch and other design tools, wireframing, and prototyping tools.
- Great references from people or earlier work that you can showcase. Please include your Dribble, Behance, or links to your portfolio showcasing strong visual design and interface design skills.
Documents to be Carried for Fyle Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Fyle Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.