Gainsight Off Campus Drive 2020 | Analyst | BE / B.Tech / B.Sc / BCA | Hyderabad , Telangana | Apply Online
Company Profile : Gainsight – Gainsight’s innovative customer-centric technology is driving the future of customer success. The company’s Customer Cloud offers a powerful set of solutions focused on customer success, product experience, revenue optimization, customer experience, and customer data, that together enable businesses to put the customer at the center of everything they do.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Analyst - IT Support|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / B.Sc / BCA|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Hyderabad , Telangana|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Analyst - IT Support includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (20.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Gainsight Jobs 2020 :
- Participate in a 24×7 local (India) and global operations model.
- Provide phone, email, & Slack support.
- Monitor Service Desk ticket queue.
- Regular follow up on aging tickets that are open, pending, In progress, and on-hold states. Track tickets to closure, ensuring they are properly tagged.
- You will be responsible for the initial setup of Macs and Windows for onboarding employees.
- Ensuring conference/meeting room AVs are tested, configured, and ready to go.
- Provide Service Desk support to end-users on pre-configured hardware and software.
- Provide hands-on hardware troubleshooting and support for end-user applications.
- Perform shift handover as per the defined procedure.
- Be the initial point of contact and coordination for all end-user incidents and service requests.
- End-to-end Incident and Service Request Management, escalation, resolution, and closing process.
- Updating, creating new How-to, SOP, and Technical SOP KB Articles.
- Update all work inside tickets.
- Participation in ad-hoc and recurring meetings.
- IT Asset and Inventory management.
- Ready to learn and adapt to new tools.
Skills Required For Gainsight Jobs 2020 :
- 0 to 2 years of experience in ITES/Software/Telecom domain/Customer Care/Backend services/Tech support/ live chat support.
- Knowledge of Computer Peripherals/Operating Systems (MacOS (Most preferred)), Windows and Linux.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills in English, (written, and verbal) and the ability to work in a team.
Excellent compute r/ internet navigation skills.
- ITIL certified preferred.
- Good Typing Skills (30wpm with 90% accuracy).
Documents to be Carried for Gainsight Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Gainsight Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.