Gartner Career 2022 - Gartner is recruiting Any Degree candidates for the role of Associate Graphic Designer Apply Online @ official website
Gartner Recruitment Notification - Gartner Career Notification for Associate Graphic Designer role | Gartner job opening Online Application. Gartner is currently recruiting candidates for Associate Graphic Designer positions in Gurugram Haryana . Candidates who have completed their Any Degree are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Gartner, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Associate Graphic Designer post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Latest Update : Indian Post Office Recruitment 2023, Apply 12828 Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Associate Graphic Designer|
|Job Location||Gurugram , Haryana|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About Gartner :
Table of contents
Gartner, Inc. delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s mission critical priorities.
Detailed Job Description :
Expert Designer and Brand Guardian
- Enforce consistency of brand standards and work internally with cross-functional teams to stay up to date with changes; have a strong familiarity with look, feel, voice and overall brand presence.
- Create high-end quality work in a fast-pace and process-driven environment, to meet deadlines and client expectations for creativity, quality, and accuracy using Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Microsoft Office Applications (PowerPoint/Excel—Charts).
- Design graphic solutions to projects.
- Influence the final product by steering clients toward the best design option
- Evangelize the in-house style, guidelines, and templates to internal partners; seek areas of improvement or need based on brand visual identity.
- Maintain a high degree of quality control through self-proofing and adhering to the Gartner style guide.
- Ensure that all projects are completed at the proper time for each phase of the project timeline and provide timely status updates to associates.
- Coordinate client approval and signoff.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously while weighing the importance of specific jobs and prioritizing accordingly.
- Work with Project Managers to manage and revise project scope documents, timelines, and processes.
- Schedule reviews with managers and art directors to ensure high product output without disruption to timeline.
Client Service and Communication
- Communicate professionally during stressful situations, resolving problems effectively and positively.
- Passionately serve internal clients, developing and maintaining strong relationships.
- Resolve complex production and project issues with a collaborative, solution-oriented approach.
- Define and agree on deliverables and milestones with internal partners and project managers and; continuously prioritize projects and manage scope requirements and revision cycle.
- Confidently facilitate global communications with internal research teams and design peers to meet business needs.
- Maintain up-to-date awareness of our business environment and what is required to be successful.
- Foresee issues on projects before they occur and raise risks to appropriate parties.
- Mitigate risk on projects by looping in managers and proactively engaging in problem solving.
- Work closely with peers to resolve problems effectively and positively.
- Identify and elevate any inefficient department processes to manager.
- Balance design and adherence to admin tasks to ensure high productivity regardless of workflow.
- Participate in meetings and bring your topic of interests/concerns
- Proactively seek and embrace formal and informal feedback, incorporating into everyday work and performance.
- Execute new developments in design software as required.
- Related duties as assigned
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- College degree in a graphic design or closely-related discipline
- 0-2 years’ experience in a graphic design role
- Portfolio demonstrating excellent design sense with strong typography and publication design skills
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office Applications (PowerPoint/Excel)
- Understanding of standard proofreading marks (Good to have)
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Superior customer service ethic and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to be flexible to project needs; availability to work long days as needed
- Must be flexible to changing conditions and aware of project deadlines independent of manager, peer, and client reminders
- Must exhibit teamwork with internal clients and other members of the creative team, take direction yet make decisions independently
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Associate Graphic Designer post at Gartner includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Gartner Online Apply Link
👉 Apply Link ( Gartner Career 2022 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Gartner Career 2022 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Gartner Career 2022 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Gartner Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Gartner Career 2022 ?
The Job location for this post is Gurugram , Haryana
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,