Gartner Off Campus Drive - Gartner has recruit BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, M.Sc, MCA candidates for Associate Software Engineer Apply Online @ official website
Gartner Off Campus Drive : Gartner has to recruit candidates for Associate Software Engineer positions through off campus in Gurugram Haryana . The candidates who are Finished in BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, M.Sc, MCA Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online. If you are really wish to make your career with Gartner you can use this recruitment.
|Gartner Off Campus Drive|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, M.Sc, MCA|
|Job Location||Gurugram , Haryana|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
Here you will get the details for the post of Associate Software Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (02.10.2022) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Detailed Job Description :
- Rotate through a full-time, two-year rotational program with 6-month assignments to gain exposure to various business functions and technologies.
- You will be integrated into the day-to-day operations of your project team, assuming full responsibility for tasks assigned to you, with guidance and mentorship from senior technical leads.
- You will collaborate with a global team of innovators to solve current business challenges.
- You will build technical skills in critical areas while partnering across the organization.
- You will solve real business problems, working on real projects such as:
- Working on full-stack software initiatives using React, Node.js, Python, Java or .NET
- Deploying cutting-edge serverless cloud technologies such as Lambda, Step Functions, Kafka, SQS, SNS, etc.
- Leveraging high-availability cloud databases
- Developing NLP, AI and Machine Learning solutions
- You will employ a working knowledge of SDLC, SCRUM, and Agile methodologies.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Earning a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Math, or related engineering field
- Motivated, high-potential performer with a passion for influencing and empowering others
- A team player who is willing to collaborate, innovate, and shape this program along with other initiatives within Gartner
- India work authorization required
What you’ll need
- Recent college graduate with formal training/class work/internship work in software development
- Project experience with web application technologies:
- Front End: Java Script, HTML/DHTML, React, Bootstrap, etc.
- Middle Tier: Python, Java/J2EE, node.js or .NET
- Back End: Relational databases (SQL), knowledge of NoSQL databases a plus
- Exposure to cloud technologies (AWS, Azure) preferred
- Knowledge of Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning techniques a plus
- Ambition and interest in taking your career towards a technical leadership role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Selection Process :
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Must Read : How To Prepare For A Walk-In Interview and Interview Questions and Answers
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
|Online Apply Link|
|Online apply Link||👉 Click here|
|Join Whastsapp Group||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram Group||👉 Click here|
Gartner Off Campus Drive – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Gartner Off Campus Drive ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Gartner Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Gartner Off Campus Drive ?
The Job location for this post is Gurugram , Haryana
Gartner Off Campus Drive,
Gartner off campus,
Gartner Off Campus Drive application form,
Gartner Off Campus Drive notification,
Gartner Off Campus Drive qualification,
Gartner Off Campus Drive salary details,
Gartner Off Campus Drive selection process,
how to apply Gartner Off Campus Drive Job Vacancies,
Gartner Off Campus Drive Vacancies details,
Gartner job openings,
Gurugram Haryana Job Vacancies,
Gartner job vacancies,
jobs in Gurugram Haryana,
jobs in Gartner,
Associate Software Engineer job openings,
freshers jobs openings,
jobs for fresher,