Gartner Off Campus Drive 2020 | Research Associate | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech | Gurgaon , Haryana | Apply Online
Company Profile : Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT), is the world’s leading research and advisory company and a member of the S&P 500. We equip business leaders with indispensable insights, advice and tools to achieve their mission-critical priorities today and build the successful organizations of tomorrow.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Research Associate|
|Experience Needed||0 - 3 years|
|Job Location||Gurgaon , Haryana|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Research Associate includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (05.08.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Gartner Jobs 2020 :
Review Associate is responsible for Quality accessing the reviews on Gartner’s digital markets websites which includes validation of reviewer’s identity, review should be in check with Gartner’s guidelines and moderating the content. Person will also be responsible for conducting secondary research to identify different software by different vendors.
What you’ll do:
- Quality Check the Reviews:
- Validate the reviewer’s identification. This requires searching for information about the reviewer online e.g., Linkedin, or looking for the website for the company they said they’re with.
- If outreach to the reviewer is needed, the person in the role will either need to coordinate this outreach with the local team, or conduct it themselves
- Makes sure reviews are in accordance with Gartner’s guidelines and there is no conflict of interest
- Managing the content of the review
- Conducting secondary research to identify different software’ by different vendors
- Data analysis – Conduct analysis based on data and metadata captured on the portals to identify spam trends on regular basis and communicate results of analysis to leaders for stakeholder reporting
- In-house data captured at back-end tools used for conducting end-to-end analysis piece
- Fully functioning associate is expected to work on 3-4 of these analysis every month
Skills Required For Gartner Jobs 2020 :
- Bachelor’s degree is required; Masters or advanced degree a plus
- Ability & eagerness to work with small-to-large sets of data, analyze and generate insights to identify trends and patterns.
- At least 0-2years in a professional work environment. Plus if they have experience using a CMS, and have worked in the technology industry.
- Highly proficient in English.
- Highly proficient with Web research.
- Medium Excel experience. Power BI is a plus
Who you are:
- Comfortable with conducting secondary research
- Able to identify basic grammatical mistakes in reviews submitted
- Understand the technology
- Able to quickly move on to the next step in the project
- Consistently high achiever marked by perseverance, humility and a positive outlook in the face of challenges
- Ability to work in a high performing team and take ownership of your work
- Improve the process on an on-going basis and prepare the best practices document
Documents to be Carried for Gartner Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply for Gartner Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.