Gartner Freshers Recruitment 2020 | Hiring For Associate Position | Any Degree | Gurgaon , Haryana | Apply Online
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT), is the world’s leading research and advisory company and a member of the S&P 500. We equip business leaders with indispensable insights, advice and tools to achieve their mission-critical priorities today and build the successful organizations of tomorrow.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Gurgaon , Haryana|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Associate includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (23.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
About this Role
The India Quant COE is looking to hire a Quantitative Associate and is currently accepting applications. The team leverages proprietary quantitative data and frameworks to offer original, actionable insights to key business problems facing senior executives across industries
What You’ll Do
- Designing surveys for research projects
- Be responsible for tracking, data collection and maintaining the accuracy and validity of the survey data
- Design and develop excel tools to enable easy data interpretation
- Building benchmark and other standardized data reports for clients with insightful graphics
- Conducting basic descriptive analysis to develop insights for research documents
- Helping internal stakeholders use proprietary data for additional new products and services
- Create and carry out processes that further develop the value of research programs’ diagnostics and support tools
What You’ll Need for Gartner Freshers Recruitment 2020
- Bachelor’s degree (statistics, economics, mathematics, other quantitative fields) with 0 – 2 work experience at a global company with experience on cross-geography teams
- Basic proficiency with statistical concepts
- Possesses basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, SPSS and other statistical packages
Who You Are
- Communication. Flawless, articulate and succinct communication skills in English.
- Ownership & Impact. Accepts personal accountability, takes ownership and perseveres. Embraces feedback.
- Business Acumen. Understand how an organization operates (risks and opportunities) and the drivers of company performance.
- Collaboration. Can collaborate effectively with peers, build relationships, and move work forward with internal partners and clients.
What we offer :
- Competitive salary, generous paid time off policy, charity match program, Group Medical Insurance, Employee Provident Fund (EPF) contributions, Parental Leave, Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and more!
- Collaborative, team-oriented culture that embraces diversity
- Professional development and unlimited growth opportunities
Documents to be Carried for Gartner Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply for Gartner Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.