GBU – Gautam Buddha University Recruitment 2020 | Guest Faculty Posts | Total Vacancies 377 | Last Date 23.07.2020 | Gautam Buddha University Recruitment Notification @ www.gbu.ac.in
GBU Recruitment 2020 : Gautam Buddha University invites applications via post & mail from eligible candidates for Guest Faculty posts in various University of Schools. Recently GBU has issued new job notice [Advt. No.: GBU/Admn./2020-02] for GBU Guest Faculty Vacancy. As per the Gautam Buddha University Recruitment notification, overall 377 vacancies are allocated for this post and school wise vacancy details are given below. Applicants who are looking for jobs in Uttar Pradesh should submit the application form to given postal address & mail address on or before 23.07.2020.
The Guest faculty shall be engaged for a period of 10 Months for Odd and Even semesters (Academic Session 2020-21). Only shortlisted candidates will be called (through E-mail) for interview and selected candidates will be appointed at Uttar Pradesh. Call letter to short-listed candidates and any further information will be sent through email only. In-complete/unsigned application/application without photograph/application not in prescribed Performa and those received after closing date shall be summarily rejected. More details of Gautam Buddha University vacancy, upcoming GBU Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||Gautam Buddha University|
|Job Category||State Govt. Jobs|
|Job Role||Guest Faculty|
|Qualification||Ph.D / M.Tech ./ M.Plan, / MBA|
| ||Job Location||, Uttar Pradesh|
|Salary||Rs.35000 & Rs.40000|
|Starting Date||Available Now ( Online Mode - Email / Offline Mode )|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Here you will get the details for the post of Guest Faculty includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (27.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
GBU Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 377 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. School wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the School||No of vacancy|
|University School of Humanities and Social Sciences||83|
|University School of Information & Communication Technology||143|
|University School of Engineering||64|
|University School of Vocational Studies and Applied Sciences||75|
|University School of Law, Justice and Governance||12|
Eligibility Criteria for GBU Guest Faculty Vacancy
- Applicants should hold Ph.D / M.Tech. /M.Plan, / MBA or equivalent / PG degree in relevant discipline from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- GBU selection will be based on Interview
Mode of Application
- Applicants should submit the application form via both offline mode & online (mail)
How to apply Gautam Buddha University Faculty Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website gbu.ac.in.
- Click “Recruitment” find the advertisement “Recruitment for Guest Faculty in various University of Schools- Last date to apply is 23rd July 2020”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
How to fill up GBU Jobs Application Form
- Candidates should download the application form from GBU Advertisement.
- Then affix passport size photograph and sign across.
- Fill up the required details like Name of the Post, Candidates Name, Father Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No, Educational Details & etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- Read the declaration carefully.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.