GE Aviation Recruitment 2020 | Software Engineer | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech | Apply Online
Company Profile : GE Aviation – GE Aviation, a subsidiary of General Electric, is headquartered in Evendale, Ohio, outside Cincinnati. GE Aviation is among the top aircraft engine suppliers, and offers engines for the majority of commercial aircraft. GE Aviation is part of the General Electric conglomerate, which is one of the world’s largest corporations.
The division operated under the name of General Electric Aircraft Engines (GEAE) until September 2005. GE Aviation’s main competitors in the engine market are Rolls-Royce and Pratt & Whitney. GE operates two joint ventures with Safran Aircraft Engines of France, CFM International and CFM Materials
|Details Of GE Aviation Recruitment 2020|
||Company Name||GE Aviation|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||0 - 3 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Software Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (22.09.2023) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description for GE Aviation Jobs 2020 :
As a software engineer specialist on the Aviation Platform Automation team, you will work in a co-located group of engineers and architects to automate Amazon Web Services & Azure software deployments so that GE business applications are more efficient and resilient. Responsible for Developing and migrating applications to cloud services like AWS/AZURE and enabling automation to provide quality, speed, and cost out for the Aviation business.
- Design, architect and build an application full stack in AWS/AZURE
- Implement automation practices to provide stability
- Drive cost out of application moving from on-prem to cloud
- Drive cost out of application currently in AWS/AZURE
- Drive implementation of new cloud capabilities into applications
- Be part of a pod delivering solutions
- Participate with product owners and team members while influencing the direction
Skills Required for GE Aviation Jobs 2020 :
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
- A minimum of 0 – 2 years of professional experience either as an intern or full time
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Effective problem identification and solution skills.
Documents to be Carried for GE Aviation Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply for GE Aviation Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.