GE Digital Off Campus Drive 2023 - GE Digital is recruiting BE, B.Tech candidates for the role of Services Specialist Apply Online @ official website
GE Digital Recruitment Notification - GE Digital Career Notification for Services Specialist role | GE Digital job opening Online Application. GE Digital is currently recruiting candidates for Services Specialist positions in Noida Uttar Pradesh . Candidates who have completed their BE, B.Tech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with GE Digital, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Services Specialist post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Latest Update : Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023
GE Digital Off Campus Drive 2023 Highlights
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Services Specialist|
|Job Location||Noida , Uttar Pradesh|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About GE Digital :
Detailed Job Description :
Provides expertise in sustained customer success and growth in the post-sales customer lifecycle through training, professional services, technical support, renewals, outcome attainment, retention, expansion, and customer advocacy with a Digital focus. Accountable for the quality of own work. Subject to direct operations supervision/prescribed work instructions/systems checking. Executes within a well-defined operations framework. There is generally a step by step sequence of standard operational tasks which need to be followed to achieve an end result.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Contribute to the implementation of MES solutions utilizing the Software Suite. Own technical deliverables during the entire lifecycle of the projects. Engage throughout the full lifecycle of assigned projects, participating in decisions on architecture, design, and functionality to keep programs on track in terms of budget, time, and customer expectations. Work closely with the client to understand their needs and develop strategies tailored to their organization through site assessments. Also make standard recommendations on workflow, application, interface, reports, testing and uploads to customers through the implementation process. Is responsible for go-live readiness and support as well as post-live checkups and will be required to work collaboratively with internal team members and clients to ensure customer satisfaction
- Developing conceptual knowledge of professional discipline. May include support roles with specialized expertise or technical knowledge in broad area.
- Applies general knowledge of business developed through education or past experience. Understands how work of own team contributes to the area.
- Resolves issues using established procedures. Consults supervisor or more senior team members for issues outside of defined instructions/parameters.
- Collaborates with others to solve issues. For customer facing roles, develops strong customer relationships and serves as the interface between customer and GE. Exchanges technical information, asks questions and checks for understanding.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Graduation in Electrical Engg/Electronics & Communication/Computer Science with 0-2 years of experience in SCADA
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Services Specialist post at GE Digital includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
GE Digital Online Apply Link
👉 Apply Link ( GE Digital Off Campus Drive 2023 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
GE Digital Off Campus Drive 2023 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply GE Digital Off Campus Drive 2023 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the GE Digital Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for GE Digital Off Campus Drive 2023 ?
The Job location for this post is Noida , Uttar Pradesh