GE Healthcare Recruitment Notification for Software Engineering Specialist positions, GE Healthcare Off Campus Drive 2022 Notification was officially announced by GE Healthcare on recent days. Eligible and interested candidates should send their applications by Online. If you want to start your career with GE Healthcare, this is your chance to apply GE Healthcare Off Campus Drive 2022 job vacancy.
GE Healthcare Off Campus Drive 2022
GE Healthcare is recruiting BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, BCA candidates for the role of Software Engineering Specialist. Here, you will find more information about the Software Engineering Specialist post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
GE Healthcare Off Campus Drive 2022 Overview
|Software Engineering Specialist
|BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, BCA
|Bengaluru , Karnataka
|As per norms
Join jobvision.in WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Exam syllabus, admit card details, Free Online Course, study materials, and MUCH MORE!
Latest Job Vacancies :
Today Job updates with new Vacancies (Updated)
Latest Government job vacancies 2024 (updates)
Free Course Coupon Code (with Certificate)
Detailed Job Description :
As a Software Engineering Specialist you are a part of the software product developed in global team. Being a part of the development team, you will need to contribute to designing, building, delivering and maintaining software applications & services. Working in the areas of machine, cloud, platform and/or applications. You will be responsible for software lifecycle including activities such as requirement analysis, documentation/procedures and implementations.
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you will:
- Have awareness of SDLC ( Software Development Life Cycle) and methodologies like Lean/Agile/XP, CI (Continuous Integration), Software and Product Security, Scalability, Documentation Practices, refactoring and Testing Techniques.
- Be required to write code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project.
- Understand performance parameters and can assess application performance.
- Understand core data structures and algorithms and has the ability to implement them using language of choice.
- Write code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
- Freshers can be considered for the role.
Desired Technical Expertise
- Scripting skills (Shell).
- Any exposure to Linux will be an added advantage
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Software Engineering Specialist post at GE Healthcare includes several stages, such as:
- Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
- Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
- Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
- HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link (Link given below).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
GE Healthcare Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( GE Healthcare Off Campus Drive 2022 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
GE Healthcare Off Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply GE Healthcare Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans. you can apply for this role through Online.
Q2. What is the GE Healthcare Off Campus Drive 2022 Selection Process?
Ans. GE Healthcare Selection is based on an online written test, a group discussion, a technical interview, and an HR interview.
Q3. What is the job location for GE Healthcare Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans. The Job location for this post is Bengaluru , Karnataka