GE Healthcare - GE Healthcare Off Campus Drive is recruiting B.E, B.Tech, B.Sc candidates for the role of Intern Apply Online @ official website
GE Healthcare Off Campus Drive Recruitment Notification - GE Healthcare Off Campus Drive Career Notification for Intern role | GE Healthcare Off Campus Drive job opening Online Application. GE Healthcare Off Campus Drive is currently recruiting candidates for Intern positions in Bangalore Karnataka . Candidates who have completed their B.E, B.Tech, B.Sc are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with GE Healthcare Off Campus Drive, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Intern post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
|Organization||GE Healthcare Off Campus Drive|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Qualification||B.E, B.Tech, B.Sc|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here|
About GE Healthcare Off Campus Drive :
GE HealthCare is a leading worldwide innovator in medical technology, pharmaceutical diagnostics, and digital solutions. Our contributions to healthcare enable clinicians to make faster, more informed decisions, thanks to intelligent devices, data analytics, applications and services, supported by our Edison intelligence platform. Our people are diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest level of integrity and focus to fulfill GE HealthCare’s mission and deliver for its customers.
Detailed Job Description :
- As a Software Intern you are a part of the software product developed in global team. Being a part of the development team, you will need to contribute to designing, building, delivering and maintaining software applications & services.
- GE HealthCare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our purpose is to create a world where healthcare has no limits. Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join an organization where every voice makes a difference, and every difference builds a healthier world.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
Roles and Responsibilities
- Be required to write code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project.
- Understand performance parameters and can assess application performance.
- Understand core data structures and algorithms and has the ability to implement them using language of choice.
- Write code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science.
- Freshers can be considered for the role.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Intern post at GE Healthcare Off Campus Drive includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
GE Healthcare Off Campus Drive Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( GE Healthcare )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
GE Healthcare – FAQs
Q1. How to apply GE Healthcare ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the GE Healthcare Off Campus Drive Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for GE Healthcare ?
The Job location for this post is Bangalore , Karnataka
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,