GE Healthcare Off Campus Recruitment | 2021 Digital Technology Leadership Program (DTLP) for Freshers | Bengaluru , Karnataka | Apply Now
About Company: GE (NYSE:GE) rises to the challenge of building a world that works. For more than 125 years, GE has invented the future of industry, and today the company’s dedicated team, leading technology, and global reach and capabilities help the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE’s people are diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest level of integrity and focus to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for its customers.
||Company Name||GE Healthcare|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Digital Technology Leadership Program|
|Qualification||BE, BTech, ME, MTech|
|Job Location||Bengaluru , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Digital Technology Leadership Program includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (28.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description Summary
The Digital Technology Leadership Program (DTLP) offers those with a passion to grow their leadership, business acumen, and technical skills while building a career with unlimited potential. Program members lead by doing, gaining real-world experience by working on important, challenging projects alongside some of the brightest technical minds in the world.
Job Description for GE Healthcare Off Campus Freshers Recruitment
Essential Responsibilities :
- Full-time, two-year leadership development program where members work within a GE business alongside experts in various locations
- Four, six-month rotational assignments within your specific business covering diverse projects in Data Analytics & Operations, Technical Product Management, Digital Engineering, and more.
- Global classroom experience and virtual coursework focused on technical training, leadership, and business acumen
- Over the course of the program, you’ll receive a broad set of diverse assignments spanning areas such as project and product management, data analytics, IT operations, software development, and more.
Qualifications / Requirements :
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, IT Security, Informatics, Information Science/Technology, Software Engineering, Security and Risk Analysis, or other relevant STEM majors with IT experience.
- Graduating by December 2020 (Winter Start) or May/June 2021 (Summer Start)
- Must be geographically mobile as requested by the business
Desired Characteristics for GE Healthcare Off Campus Freshers Recruitment:
- Strong analytical skills.
- Must be flexible to specific rotation role and able to navigate an ever-changing work environment
- A strong commitment to a career in technology with a passion and aptitude for both software and information technology
- Up-to-date with current IT and software industry standards, trending software, and information technology development methodologies
- Prior intern, co-op, or research experience in IT, software, or relevant area
- Strong customer focus, ability to understand the value proposition for the customer, and commitment to deliver the best value proposition
- Able to engage positively across multiple departments to establish clarity, vision, and mutual trust to achieve business goals
- Demonstrated program/project management skills working on and leading teams
- Leadership experience inside and/or outside the classroom
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to articulate technical problems in clear and simple terms
- Contributes to creative solutions and challenges the status quo
- Proactively learns new tools and identifies opportunities for improvement and promotes their adoption
How To Apply for GE Healthcare Jobs 2021 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.