GE Healthcare Recruitment Notification for Software Engineering Specialist positions, GE Healthcare Recruitment 2023 Notification was officially announced by GE Healthcare on recent days. Eligible and interested candidates should send their applications by Online. If you want to start your career with GE Healthcare, this is your chance to apply.
GE Healthcare Recruitment 2023
GE Healthcare is recruiting Bachelor’s Degree candidates for the role of Software Engineering Specialist. Here, you will find more information about the Software Engineering Specialist post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
GE Healthcare Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Software Engineering Specialist
|Bangalore , Karnataka
|As per norms
Join jobvision.in WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Exam syllabus, admit card details, Free Online Course, study materials, and MUCH MORE!
Latest Job Vacancies :
Detailed Job Description :
- As a Software Engineering Specialist, you need to contribute to software product development in global team. Being a part of the development team, you will contribute to end to end software development. This will include working on software deliverable for the release, meeting required design objectives to meet customer & business needs.
- GE Healthcare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our mission is to improve lives in the moments that matter. Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join an organization where every voice makes a difference, and every difference builds a healthier world.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
Be responsible for programming a feature and or a small feature set
• Contribute to the team and works with direction from senior team members or management, beginning to work independently
• Apply principles of Software Development Life Cycle and methodologies like Lean/Agile/XP, CI, Software and Product Security, Scalability, Documentation Practices, refactoring and Testing Techniques
• Be responsible for troubleshooting customer issues and providing necessary resolution by understanding and applying GE processes
• Write code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
• Freshers can be considered for the role.
• Knowledge of Object-Oriented Analysis and Design, Software Design Patterns
• Scripting skills (Shell, Python, Bash, Perl).
• Programming languages: Java.
• Knowledge of unit testing using tools such as JUnit
• Prior working experience within Agile/Scrum software development framework or knowledge of the same.
• Awareness of Debugging and Troubleshooting.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Software Engineering Specialist post at GE Healthcare includes several stages, such as:
- Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
- Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
- Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
- HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link (Link given below).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
GE Healthcare Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( GE Healthcare Recruitment 2023 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
GE Healthcare Recruitment 2023 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply GE Healthcare Recruitment 2023?
Ans. you can apply for this role through Online.
Q2. What is the GE Healthcare Recruitment 2023 Selection Process?
Ans. GE Healthcare Selection is based on an online written test, a group discussion, a technical interview, and an HR interview.
Q3. What is the job location for GE Healthcare Recruitment 2023?
Ans. The Job location for this post is Bangalore , Karnataka
career at general mills| career general mills| ge healthcare engineering jobs| ge healthcare entry level jobs| ge healthcare hiring process| ge healthcare india careers| ge healthcare job| ge healthcare jobs| ge healthcare jobs bangalore| ge healthcare jobs in pune| ge healthcare jobs india| ge healthcare jobs remote| ge healthcare jobs salary| ge healthcare jobs singapore| ge healthcare open jobs| ge healthcare openings| ge healthcare recruitment|