GE Power Off Campus Drive 2020 | Engineering Intern | BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech | Chennai , Tamil Nadu | Apply Online
Company Profile : GE Power – GE Power is a world energy leader that provides technology, solutions and services across the entire energy value chain from the point of generation to consumption. Powering more than a third of the world, it serves customers in more than 150 countries.
||Company Name||GE Power|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Engineering Intern|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech|
|Experience Needed||0 - 1 Years|
|Job Location||Chennai , Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Engineering Intern includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (19.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For GE Power Jobs 2020 :
Intern will work in the field of Power Electronics and Drives design/study and System engineering under the mentorship of technical expert in this field. The individual will work on a function depending on their prior coursework and degree.
- Work with System Engineer in assigned project in the field of Power Electronics & Drives Design / Study /Simulations
- Work with ITO team in preparing technical proposals to be submitted to the customer.
- Develop and execute subsystem validation test plans in assigned domain through literature survey
- Work closely with mentors to provide technical clarification in current project, equipment under test or in-service platforms
- Provide documentation support in the assigned project
- Apply training towards developing new concepts / proposal formulations, analysis / modeling, and development of advanced solutions for distribution networks automation.
- Provide technical support and assistance to overall project team as appropriate including commissioning and service
- Be self-motivated, creative and a team player, with ability to come up with unique solutions to complex problems.
Skills Required For GE Power Jobs 2020 :
- Master’s / Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering from reputed College/University
- Proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Power system design/simulation experience is added advantage
Documents to be Carried for GE Power Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For GE Power Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.