GE Renewable Energy Off Campus Drive 2021 | GE Renewable Energy has recruit BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech candidates for Software Engineer Position in Bangalore, Hyderabad , | Apply Online @ official website | www.jobvision.in
GE Renewable Energy Off Campus Drive 2021 : GE Renewable Energy has to recruit candidates for Software Engineer positios through off campus in Bangalore, Hyderabad . The candidates who are completed in BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.If you are really wish to make your career with GE Renewable Energy company you can use this recruitment.
Here you will get the details for the post of Software Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (09.05.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
||Company Name||GE Renewable Energy|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech|
|Experience Needed||1 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Hyderabad ,|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whatsapp||Click here ->|
|Join Telegram||Click here ->|
About GE Renewable Energy
GE Renewable Energy : General Electric (GE) is an American multinational conglomerate corporation incorporated in New York. As of 2015, the company operates through the following segments: Appliances, Power and Water, Oil and Gas, Energy Management, Aviation, Healthcare, Transportation and Capital which cater to the needs of Home Appliances, Financial services, Medical device, Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical, Automotive, Software Development and Engineering industries.
Detailed Job Description For GE Renewable Energy Off Campus Drive 2021
- Own mid to large quality engineering tasks, own estimation, planning and execution of tests for various product releases; and deliver while mentoring and helping team members
- Make technology choices at individual level and have ability to analyze impact
- Apply principles of SDLC and methodologies like Lean/Agile/XP, CI, Software and Product Security, Scalability, Documentation Practices, refactoring and Testing Techniques
- Integrate project testing with continuous-integration process
- Work with fellow team members to diagnose bugs and formulate solutions
- Provide expertise in the quality engineering, test planning and testing methodology for software projects
- Develop and executes maintainable automation tests for acceptance, functional and regression tests
- Creating & maintaining appropriate Test Setup & environment, Servers, VMs, Simulators and accessories.
- Skilled in breaking down problems, documenting problem statements and estimating efforts.
- Ability to take ownership of small and medium sized tasks and deliver while mentoring and helping team members.
- Has the ability to analyze impact of technology choices.
- Helps drive pair programming practices and code reviews across the team.
- Demonstrates awareness or product positioning and key differentiators.
- Expert in writing code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project.
- Demonstrates the initiative to explore alternate technology and approaches to solving problems.
- Skilled in core data structures and algorithms and implements them using appropriate chosen language.
- Promotes transparency by proactively sharing design choices with appropriate audiences, with the appropriate level of detail and timeliness.
- Demonstrates expert understanding of functional and nonfunctional requirements and their priority within the backlog.
Job Qualification and Skills Required For GE Renewable Energy Off Campus Drive 2021
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or in Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Electrical/ Power Systems with strong academic credentials.
- A minimum of 1 years of professional experience in working on design and development of large enterprise SW or engineering application and creation of Automation framework
- In-depth understanding of agile software development lifecycle
- Seamless communication on project status, issues and resolutions
- Strong Multi-Tasking and proactive and open approach to conflict resolution
- Proven analytical and learning skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills and working in global team environment
Desired Characteristics :
Technical Expertise :
- Strong knowledge of Object-Oriented Analysis and Design, Software Design Patterns and coding principles
- Strong understanding of Secured development practices and ability to guide team on them
Sound knowledge in two or more of technologies
- Sound knowledge and application of data structures to solve real world problems
- Experience with developing responsive web-based UIs
- Experience with working on Linux based systems like Ubuntu/ Red Hat
- Familiar with STS/Eclipse/IntelliJ, Maven/Ant build tools
- Experience with unit testing/ Unit testing tools/ Continuous Integration
- Experience with configuration management and agile project management systems such as Rally, Jira, Confluence, Git etc.
- Experience in working in Agile/Scrum teams following SAFe principles
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to new technologies
- Demonstrates the initiative to explore alternate technology and approaches to solving problems
- Skilled in breaking down problems, documenting problem statements and estimating efforts
- Demonstrates awareness about competitors and industry trends
- Has the ability to analyze impact of technology choices
- Ensures understanding of issues and presents clear rationale. Able to speak to mutual needs and win-win solutions. Uses two-way communication to influence outcomes and ongoing results
- Identifies misalignments with goals, objectives, and work direction against the organizational strategy. Makes suggestions to course correct
- Continuously measures deliverables of self and team against scheduled commitments. Effectively balances different, competing objectives
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal, team building and problem solving abilities
- Persists to completion, especially in the face of overwhelming odds and setbacks. Pushes self for results; pushes others for results through team spirit
Documents to be Carried for GE Renewable Energy Off Campus Drive 2021
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
- Must Read : How To Prepare For A Walk-In Interview and Common Interview Questions & Answers for Freshers
How To Apply For GE Renewable Energy Off Campus Drive 2021
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Latest Updates : Today job (09.05.2021)
- Join whatsapp (fast updats) : Click Here
- Join Telegram (fast updats) : Click here
- E-mail job Alert: Click here
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Online Apply Link :
GE Renewable Energy Off Campus Drive 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
✅ GE Renewable Energy this hiring for which position ?
GE Renewable Energy hiring candidates for Software Engineer position
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for GE Renewable Energy Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech Candidates are eligible to apply for this Position. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ What is the salary limit for this position ?
the salary limit is not mentioned in the “Official Notification”. As per company norms
✅ What is the Expriance needed for apply to this post ?
1 - 2 Years candidates can apply for this position. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Expriance and skils needed for this post
✅ What is the job location for GE Renewable Energy Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Bangalore, Hyderabad ,
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
There is not mentioned last date to apply Note : Apply Before the link Expires
|TCS Off Campus Recruitment||IT Trainee||
B.Sc, BCA, B.voc
|Rolls Royce Off Campus Recruitment||Data Engineer Intern||
BE, B.Tech, ME , M.Tech
|HP Off Campus Recruitment||Support Engineer||
|Capgemini Off Campus Recruitment||Accounts Associate||
|Ericsson Off Campus Recruitment||Associate Engineer||
BE, B.Tech, MCA
|Skilora Off Campus Recruitment||Software Tester||
BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, BCA, ME. M.Tech, M.Sc, MCA
|Moolya Software Off Campus Recruitment||Developer Internship||
|Zscaler Off Campus Recruitment||Accounts Executive||
|Vymo Off Campus Recruitment||Software Engineer||
|Xactly Off Campus Recruitment||Software Engineer||
BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech
|John Crane Off Campus Recruitment||Engineer||
BE, B.Tech, Diploma – Mechanical
|Ericsson Off Campus Recruitment||Associate Engineer||
BE, B.Tech, MCA
|Continental Off Campus Recruitment||Industrial Engineering Systems||
BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech
|AppZen Off Campus Recruitment||Trainee||
BE, B.Tech, Any Degree
|Essity Off Campus Recruitment||Sales Graduate||