GE Renewable Energy Off Campus Drive 2022 - GE Renewable Energy is recruiting BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech candidates for the role of Graduate Engineer Trainee Apply Online @ official website
Table of contents
- 1 GE Renewable Energy Off Campus Drive 2022 - GE Renewable Energy is recruiting BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech candidates for the role of Graduate Engineer Trainee Apply Online @ official website
- 1.0.1 GE Renewable Energy Off Campus Drive 2022 Highlights
- 1.0.2 About GE Renewable Energy :
- 1.0.3 Detailed Job Description :
- 1.0.4 Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- 1.0.5 Selection Process :
- 1.0.6 How To Apply :
- 1.0.7 GE Renewable Energy Online Apply Link
- 1.0.8 GE Renewable Energy Off Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs
GE Renewable Energy Recruitment Notification - GE Renewable Energy Career Notification for Graduate Engineer Trainee role | GE Renewable Energy job opening Online Application. GE Renewable Energy is currently recruiting candidates for Graduate Engineer Trainee positions in Chennai Tamil Nadu . Candidates who have completed their BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with GE Renewable Energy, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Graduate Engineer Trainee post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Latest Update : Phase-XI Selection 5369 Posts - Apply Now
GE Renewable Energy Off Campus Drive 2022 Highlights
|Organization||GE Renewable Energy|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech|
|Job Location||Chennai , Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About GE Renewable Energy :
At GE Renewable Energy, we harness the earth’s most abundant resources – the strength of the wind, the heat of the sun and the force of water – to power the world’s biggest economies and the most remote communities. With an innovative spirit and an entrepreneurial mindset, we engineer energy products and digital services that create industry-leading value for our customers around the world. We see the promise of renewable energy everywhere we look. Our team has the courage, scale, passion, diversity and resourcefulness needed to deliver that promise wherever and however the world needs it.
Detailed Job Description :
Ability to learn and work with design team in mechanical design having structural, thermal design areas with suitable mentors guidance.
- Strong analytical skills and good in academic knowledge
- Must be willing to work on new product development and system component validations.
- Ability to grasp the calculations, MATLAB tools and software’s
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Bachelors B.E/ B.Tech or Master’s M.E/ M.Tech degree in Electrical / Electronic Engineering.
- Graduates in Engineering in similar/relevant field.
- Hands on experience with the design and development of control algorithms in a relevant field.
- Good working knowledge on usage of MATLAB Simulink or similar Power system tools
- Proven analytical, interpersonal, communication skills.
- Process focused and continuous improvement orientation.
- Have a strong understanding of the power electronics converter and inverter designs.
- The ability to break down problems and estimate time for development tasks
- Being innovative, need to find new ways to improve the designs and sometimes challenge current ways of working
- Strong problem solving, and analytical abilities
- Experience in working in cross-functional environment.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Graduate Engineer Trainee post at GE Renewable Energy includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
GE Renewable Energy Online Apply Link
👉 Apply Link ( GE Renewable Energy Off Campus Drive 2022 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
GE Renewable Energy Off Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply GE Renewable Energy Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the GE Renewable Energy Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for GE Renewable Energy Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
The Job location for this post is Chennai , Tamil Nadu
online social work degree, msw program, masters in social work, online psychology degree, online colleges, psychology courses online, online business degree, elementary education online, online mba programs, dental seo company, seo reputation management, seo copywriting services, international seo services, international seo agency, seo for plumbers, seo marketing experts, seo for ecommerce website, b2b seo services,
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,
best cloud hosting for wordpress, wordpress hosting services, dreamhost web hosting, best wordpress hosting, wordpress cloud hosting, best managed wordpress hosting, premium wordpress hosting , fastest wordpress hosting, dedicated wordpress hosting, wordpress vps hosting, cloud based hosting providers, wordpress domain and hosting