GEA Group - GEA Group Off Campus Drive 2023 is recruiting Mechanical Engineering candidates for the role of Graduate Engineer Trainee – Mechanical Apply Online @ official website
GEA Group Off Campus Drive 2023 Recruitment Notification - GEA Group Off Campus Drive 2023 Career Notification for Graduate Engineer Trainee – Mechanical role | GEA Group Off Campus Drive 2023 job opening Online Application. GEA Group Off Campus Drive 2023 is currently recruiting candidates for Graduate Engineer Trainee – Mechanical positions in Bengaluru Karnataka . Candidates who have completed their Mechanical Engineering are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with GEA Group Off Campus Drive 2023, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Graduate Engineer Trainee – Mechanical post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Latest Update : Indian Post Office Recruitment 2023, Apply 12828 Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)
|Organization||GEA Group Off Campus Drive 2023|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee – Mechanical|
|Job Location||Bengaluru , Karnataka|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About GEA Group Off Campus Drive 2023 :
Table of contents
GEA Group AG is a German corporation, mostly active in the food and beverages sector, headquartered in Düsseldorf, Germany. The company is listed on the German MDAX.
Detailed Job Description :
- We are searching for a dependable graduate engineer trainee to join our team. The GET will be responsible for completing all tasks assigned by the supervisor, assisting other engineers with projects. You should be able to follow the instructions, but also take initiative and come up with your own ideas.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Understanding project requirements and completing all duties assigned by the manager.
- Shadowing senior members, asking questions, and assisting wherever possible.
- Analyzing data and writing reports according to specifications.
- Taking notes and sharing your findings with your manager and other relevant stakeholders.
- Establishing professional relationships with staff.
- Establishing cross functional interaction within the entity.
- Maintaining a high degree of professionalism and diligence.
Your profile and qualifications:
- Add on advantage Skills / Knowledge
- Good academic scores at high schools, colleges, and universities.
- CAD software knowledge: Autodesk Inventor / AutoCAD / Solid works / Creo
- PDM/PLM Knowledge: Teamcenter / Autodesk Vault / SAP.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A candidate should be a good team worker in a multicultural team.
- A growth mindset and willingness to accept criticism.
- Bachelor of Degree in Mechanical Engineering discipline.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Graduate Engineer Trainee – Mechanical post at GEA Group Off Campus Drive 2023 includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
GEA Group Off Campus Drive 2023 Online Apply Link
👉 Apply Link ( GEA Group )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
GEA Group – FAQs
Q1. How to apply GEA Group ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the GEA Group Off Campus Drive 2023 Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for GEA Group ?
The Job location for this post is Bengaluru , Karnataka
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,