GEA Group Recruitment Notification for Graduate Engineer Trainee – Mechanical positions, GEA Group Off Campus Drive 2023 Notification was officially announced by GEA Group on recent days. Eligible and interested candidates should send their applications by Online. If you want to start your career with GEA Group, this is your chance to apply GEA Group Off Campus Drive 2023 job vacancy.
GEA Group Off Campus Drive 2023
GEA Group is recruiting Mechanical Engineering candidates for the role of Graduate Engineer Trainee – Mechanical. Here, you will find more information about the Graduate Engineer Trainee – Mechanical post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
GEA Group Off Campus Drive 2023 Overview
|Graduate Engineer Trainee – Mechanical
|Bengaluru , Karnataka
|As per norms
Detailed Job Description :
- We are searching for a dependable graduate engineer trainee to join our team. The GET will be responsible for completing all tasks assigned by the supervisor, assisting other engineers with projects. You should be able to follow the instructions, but also take initiative and come up with your own ideas.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Understanding project requirements and completing all duties assigned by the manager.
- Shadowing senior members, asking questions, and assisting wherever possible.
- Analyzing data and writing reports according to specifications.
- Taking notes and sharing your findings with your manager and other relevant stakeholders.
- Establishing professional relationships with staff.
- Establishing cross functional interaction within the entity.
- Maintaining a high degree of professionalism and diligence.
Your profile and qualifications:
- Add on advantage Skills / Knowledge
- Good academic scores at high schools, colleges, and universities.
- CAD software knowledge: Autodesk Inventor / AutoCAD / Solid works / Creo
- PDM/PLM Knowledge: Teamcenter / Autodesk Vault / SAP.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A candidate should be a good team worker in a multicultural team.
- A growth mindset and willingness to accept criticism.
- Bachelor of Degree in Mechanical Engineering discipline.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Graduate Engineer Trainee – Mechanical post at GEA Group includes several stages, such as:
- Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
- Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
- Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
- HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link (Link given below).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
GEA Group Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( GEA Group Off Campus Drive 2023 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
GEA Group Off Campus Drive 2023 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply GEA Group Off Campus Drive 2023?
Ans. you can apply for this role through Online.
Q2. What is the GEA Group Off Campus Drive 2023 Selection Process?
Ans. GEA Group Selection is based on an online written test, a group discussion, a technical interview, and an HR interview.
Q3. What is the job location for GEA Group Off Campus Drive 2023?
Ans. The Job location for this post is Bengaluru , Karnataka