Genesys Off Campus Drive 2021 | Genesys has recruit BE, BTech, ME, MTech candidates for Associate Software QA Engineer | Apply Online @ official website | www.jobvision.in
Genesys Off Campus Drive 2021 : Genesys has to recruit candidates for Associate Software QA Engineer positios through off campus in Bangalore Karnataka . The candidates who are Finished in BE, BTech, ME, MTech Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.If you are really wish to make your career with Genesys you can use this recruitment.
Here you will get the details for the post of Associate Software QA Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (17.10.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Associate Software QA Engineer|
|Qualification||BE, BTech, ME, MTech|
|Experience Needed||1+ years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whatsapp||Click here ->|
|Join Telegram||Click here ->|
|Apply Link||Available below|
Genesys : Every year, Genesys® orchestrates more than 70 billion remarkable customer experiences for organizations in more than 100 countries. Through the power of our cloud, digital and AI technologies, organizations can realize Experience as a Service℠, our vision for empathetic customer experiences at scale. With Genesys, organizations have the power to deliver proactive, predictive, and hyper personalized experiences to deepen their customer connection across every marketing, sales, and service moment on any channel, while also improving employee productivity and engagement. By transforming back-office technology to a modern revenue velocity engine Genesys enables true intimacy at scale to foster customer trust and loyalty. Visit www.genesys.com
Detailed Job Description For Genesys Off Campus Drive 2021
Are you someone who likes to solve complicated problems using cutting edge technology? Are you interested in contributing to the quality and automated testing of microservices deployed in AWS Cloud? Do you want to work in an environment where you have the flexibility to grow your skillset? If so, this job might be for you.
What this role is:
You will design, develop, and execute testing strategies to validate and improve engineering efficiencies of features to enhance the Genesys Cloud Workforce Engagement Management (WEM) product suite. You will have the opportunity to use cloud technologies like Lambda, DynamoDB, as well as other AWS services in a very dynamic and agile environment.
The WEM product suite is comprised of a wide range of innovative AWS services around agent scheduling, forecasting, agent coaching, speech analytics, recording, reporting, and gamification.
What this role isn’t:
As an Associate Software Engineer in Test, you will be contributing to the day-to-day quality, maintenance, and monitoring of your team’s services. This role is not building simple tests or supporting single tenant services. We are developing shared testing frameworks to improve the quality and reliability for a complex multi-tenant cloud ecosystem. You will be contributing to these testing frameworks from design to the actual deployment and monitoring of your work in Genesys Cloud.
What you’ll bring to the table:
To be successful, you should be a strong problem solver that wants to make contributions to our team and product suite. You should be curious about cloud technology and expand your skillset. Being resourceful and detail-oriented will contribute to your success here at Genesys.
Some details about what you’ll do:
- Regular meetings with the team for open communication, idea sharing, supporting other team members, answering questions.
- Triage failed automated test executions and defects when appropriate.
- Develop and maintain automated test jobs in an automated deployment pipeline.
- Coordinate bug hunts to gather user feedback for new features and identify defects.
- Participate in code reviews to learn and grow as well as to help your team members learn through constructive feedback.
- Look for areas of improvement, and useful test cases within the code, testing harnesses, and infrastructure.
- Identify acceptance criteria for projects and implement automated testing solutions to balance operational efficiency with sufficient test coverage.
Job Qualification and Skills Required For Genesys Off Campus Drive 2021
- No previous experience or 1+ years of experience in automation testing (computer science or equivalent degrees, certifications, internship or other professional experience will be considered).
- Knowledge of the full application lifecycle from development through deployment and support.
- Excellent critical thinking and reasoning; must effectively communicate with peers across development groups and business units.
- Ability to use version control systems such as GitHub or Bitbucket.
- Ability to use delivery pipeline automation and configuration tools such as Jenkins.
Documents to be Carried for Genesys Off Campus Drive 2021
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
- Must Read : How To Prepare For A Walk-In Interview and Interview Questions and Answers for Freshers
How To Apply For Genesys Off Campus Drive 2021
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Latest Updates : Today job (17.10.2021)
- Join whatsapp (fast updats) : Click Here
- Join Telegram (fast updats) : Click here
- E-mail job Alert: Click here
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Online Apply Link :
Genesys Off Campus Drive 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
✅ Genesys this hiring for which position ?
Genesys hiring candidates for Associate Software QA Engineer position
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for Genesys Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
BE, BTech, ME, MTech Candidates are eligible to apply for this Position. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ What is the salary limit for this position ?
the salary limit is not mentioned in the “Official Notification”. As per norms
✅ What is the Expriance needed for apply to this post ?
1+ years candidates can apply for this position. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Expriance and skils needed for this post
✅ What is the job location for Genesys Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Bangalore , Karnataka
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
There is not mentioned last date to apply Note : Apply Before the link Expires