Genesys Off Campus Drive 2020 | Software Engineer | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech | Chennai , Tamil Nadu | Apply Online
Company Profile : Genesys – Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world’s best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry’s #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer(Automation QA)|
|Experience Needed||1 - 3 years|
|Job Location||Chennai , Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Associate Software Engineer(Automation QA) includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (18.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Genesys Jobs 2020 :
We are seeking Associate Software Engineers(Automation QA) who have passion and energy for Automation testing with proven academic record. Candidates should demonstrate traits of the various aspects of design, testing of Telecom Application Products
• Develop test plans, test environment and test scenarios for new product features
• Improve test efficiency by adapting an automated approach
Skills Required For Genesys Jobs 2020 :
- Should have 1-3 years of IT experience in software testing/automation
- Should have a bachelor’s/master’s degree in engineering/technology from a reputed college/university
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Should be a good team player who enjoys collaborating with others
Preferred skills :
- Proficiency in a scripting language, such as Python
- Experience in developing Continuous Integration pipelines using Jenkins
- Experience with Source control such as Mercurial/GIT
- Experience in working with Postgres, Oracle , SQL DB
- NodeJS and npm
- Jmeter and Groovy Scripting
Documents to be Carried for Genesys Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Genesys Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.