Genpact Off Campus Drive 2022 - Genpact is recruiting Any Degre, Diploma candidates for the role of Process Associate Apply Online @ official website
Genpact Recruitment Notification - Genpact Career Notification for Process Associate role | Genpact job opening Online Application. Genpact is currently recruiting candidates for Process Associate positions in Noida Uttarpradesh . Candidates who have completed their Any Degre, Diploma are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Genpact, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Process Associate post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Process Associate|
|Qualification||Any Degre, Diploma|
|Job Location||Noida , Uttarpradesh|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here|
About Genpact :
Genpact is a global professional services firm that makes business transformation real. Led by our purpose — the relentless pursuit of a world that works better for people — we drive digital-led innovation and digitally enabled intelligent operations for our clients. Guided by our experience reinventing and running thousands of processes for hundreds of clients, many of them Global Fortune 500 companies, we drive real-world transformation at scale. We think with design, dream in digital, and solve problems with data and analytics. Combining our expertise in end-to-end operations and our AI-based platform, Genpact Cora, we focus on the details – all 100,000+ of us.
Detailed Job Description :
We are looking for professionals with OTC demonstrated ability who have worked on SAP ERP- preferably in collections management and have a good understanding of upstream and downstream of Collection/Exceptions
- Premium application, reinstatement, renewal of payment received from policy holders
- Backdate and cancellation of polices in case of payment made by policy holder get bounce
- Respond to email /phone queries related to disputed cases
- Research and analyze the disputes/deductions in ERP
- Follow-up with various departments to get supporting documents/ info for dispute/deductions /resolution
- See opportunities and recommend solutions for process and automation improvements
- Daily reporting of individual portfolios to track and monitor the past dues and pending items
- Implement strategy to reduce turnaround time on Research and resolving issues in a manner to expedite all cases in order to avoid any adverse customer impact
- Work as a teammate to process any adhoc request in a timely manner.
- Deliver quality customer service by researching and responding to all internal & external partners inquiries quickly, effectively and professionally.
- Call out problems to senior staff members and or management as appropriate.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Freshers are eligible
- Excellent English interpersonal skills
- Preferred Experience
- Prior cash application experience!
- MS Excel knowledge
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Process Associate post at Genpact includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Genpact Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Genpact Off Campus Drive 2022 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Genpact Off Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Genpact Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Genpact Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Genpact Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
The Job location for this post is Noida , Uttarpradesh
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,