Genpact Off Campus Drive 2021 | Genpact has recruit B.E, B.Tech, MCA candidates for Process Developer - Technical Analyst SQL Server | Apply Online @ official website | www.jobvision.in
Genpact Off Campus Drive 2021 : Genpact has to recruit candidates for Process Developer - Technical Analyst SQL Server positios through off campus in Noida Uttar Pradesh . The candidates who are Finished in B.E, B.Tech, MCA Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.If you are really wish to make your career with Genpact you can use this recruitment.
Here you will get the details for the post of Process Developer - Technical Analyst SQL Server includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (28.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Process Developer - Technical Analyst SQL Server|
|Qualification||B.E, B.Tech, MCA|
|Experience Needed||0 - 1 Years|
|Job Location||Noida , Uttar Pradesh|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whatsapp||Click here ->|
|Join Telegram||Click here ->|
|Apply Link||Available below|
Genpact : Genpact began in 1997 as a unit within General Electric. Its charter was to provide business process services to GE's businesses. During the eight years that followed, it began to manage a wide range of processes across GE's financial services and manufacturing businesses.
Detailed Job Description For Genpact Off Campus Drive 2021
- As a Technical Analyst resource has to provide technical help to the business by resolving their queries day in day out
- Need to attain functional knowledge in reconciliation & exhibit the same during the calls & Issue resolution
- Need to work on Data loads / Proof creation process / Data bases
- Need to work on Service Now tickets for issues resolution
- Exhibit technical SQL skills in building reports & queries
- Need to bridge the gap between the users & controllers on daily basis
- Requires flexible on shifts & work on weekend ends for patching and other outages
- Need to coordinate with other Technical support team for DB related issues
- Seek, share, and implement standard methodologies on a consistent basis
- Need to be proficient in communicating with business users / driving weekly calls
Job Qualification and Skills Required For Genpact Off Campus Drive 2021
- MCA / Btech graduate degree or equivalent with a strong academic record
- Meaningful work experience IT with
- Must have validated knowledge of SQL / Oracle (Java / Unix – optional)
- Strong verbal and written skills; ability to facilitate large audience meetings
- Ability to prioritize multiple User groups in parallel
- Java & Unix knowledge is good to have (core Java would work)
- Effective probing skills and analyzing / understanding skills
- Must have experience of customer interaction over calls
- Able to work on flexible schedule
- Ability to travel as needed
Documents to be Carried for Genpact Off Campus Drive 2021
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
- Must Read : How To Prepare For A Walk-In Interview and Interview Questions and Answers for Freshers
How To Apply For Genpact Off Campus Drive 2021
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Latest Updates : Today job (28.09.2021)
- Join whatsapp (fast updats) : Click Here
- Join Telegram (fast updats) : Click here
- E-mail job Alert: Click here
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Online Apply Link :
Genpact Off Campus Drive 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
✅ Genpact this hiring for which position ?
Genpact hiring candidates for Process Developer - Technical Analyst SQL Server position
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for Genpact Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
B.E, B.Tech, MCA Candidates are eligible to apply for this Position. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ What is the salary limit for this position ?
the salary limit is not mentioned in the “Official Notification”. As per norms
✅ What is the Expriance needed for apply to this post ?
0 - 1 Years candidates can apply for this position. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Expriance and skils needed for this post
✅ What is the job location for Genpact Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Noida , Uttar Pradesh
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
There is not mentioned last date to apply Note : Apply Before the link Expires