Genpact Off Campus Drive 2021 | Genpact has recruit BE, BTech, BCA, MCA candidates for Technical Associate | Apply Online @ official website | www.jobvision.in
Genpact Off Campus Drive 2021 : Genpact has to recruit candidates for Technical Associate positios through off campus in Bengaluru Karnataka . The candidates who are Finished in BE, BTech, BCA, MCA Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.If you are really wish to make your career with Genpact you can use this recruitment.
Here you will get the details for the post of Technical Associate includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (19.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Technical Associate|
|Qualification||BE, BTech, BCA, MCA|
|Job Location||Bengaluru , Karnataka|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whatsapp||Click here ->|
|Join Telegram||Click here ->|
|Apply Link||Available below|
Genpact : With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Detailed Job Description For Genpact Off Campus Drive 2021
- Proactively solve technical problems and suggest process improvements.
- QA Testing in line with testing standards and processes.
- Analysis of QA requirements and preparation of Query Log.
- Capture and planning of QA preparation and test activities.
- Work closely with cross functional teams in understanding the requirements
- Report defects in a timely fashion and work to manage defects until issues are resolved.
- Provide test case coverage and defect metrics to substantiate release decisions.
- Assist in ongoing process improvement efforts related to Quality.
- Proactively build test cases for defects and integrate them into the automation suite.
- Follow guidelines, policies, and directives outlined in the company handbook and department manuals.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Job Qualification and Skills Required For Genpact Off Campus Drive 2021
- Bachelor’s degree in technology
- Good in DB concepts and SQL queries and joins.
- Good in Programming language
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Preferred Qualifications/ skills
- Analytical skills –analytically examine bug reports, prioritize vital tests, and streamline application functions through automated testing processes
- Problem-solving skills – problem-solving skills to find bugs and build fixes for them
- Attention to detail – test web and mobile applications to find ways to improve them and isolate problems, must be highly detail oriented
- Communication skills –good verbal communication skills to optimally collaborate with the engineering team and create written reports showing errors and testing plans.
Documents to be Carried for Genpact Off Campus Drive 2021
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
- Must Read : How To Prepare For A Walk-In Interview and Interview Questions and Answers for Freshers
How To Apply For Genpact Off Campus Drive 2021
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Latest Updates : Today job (19.09.2021)
- Join whatsapp (fast updats) : Click Here
- Join Telegram (fast updats) : Click here
- E-mail job Alert: Click here
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Online Apply Link :
Genpact Off Campus Drive 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
✅ Genpact this hiring for which position ?
Genpact hiring candidates for Technical Associate position
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for Genpact Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
BE, BTech, BCA, MCA Candidates are eligible to apply for this Position. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ What is the salary limit for this position ?
the salary limit is not mentioned in the “Official Notification”. As per norms
✅ What is the Expriance needed for apply to this post ?
Freshers candidates can apply for this position. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Expriance and skils needed for this post
✅ What is the job location for Genpact Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Bengaluru , Karnataka
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
There is not mentioned last date to apply Note : Apply Before the link Expires