Genpact Recruitment Notification for Process Developer positions, Genpact Off Campus Drive 2023 Notification was officially announced by Genpact on recent days. Eligible and interested candidates should send their applications by Online. If you want to start your career with Genpact, this is your chance to apply.
Genpact Off Campus Drive 2023
Genpact is recruiting B.Com candidates for the role of Process Developer. Here, you will find more information about the Process Developer post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Genpact Off Campus Drive 2023 Overview
|Hyderabad , Telangana
|As per norms
Join jobvision.in WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Exam syllabus, admit card details, Free Online Course, study materials, and MUCH MORE!
Latest Job Vacancies :
Detailed Job Description :
You’re responsible for balancing all payroll day-to-day operations including co-ordination with the vital teams involved in ensuring an accurate and timely payroll close.
- A person will be responsible for operating end-to-end payroll operations
Should have good knowledge of payroll-related statutory deductions, payments and payroll account reconciliationNeeds to maintain excellent connections with the key partners’ Hiring, C&B, HR and Accounting teamsHandle payroll team and provide mentoring to optimize output
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Should have excellent India payroll experience.
- Should be able to do multitask and work independently in an effective manner
- The person should possess good knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially in Excel, Word, Visio and Power-point
- Good command of the Oracle ERPs like Financial and Payroll systems is preferred.
- Good interpersonal and team-handling skills
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Process Developer post at Genpact includes several stages, such as:
- Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
- Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
- Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
- HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link (Link given below).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Genpact Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Genpact Off Campus Drive 2023 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Genpact Off Campus Drive 2023 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Genpact Off Campus Drive 2023?
Ans. you can apply for this role through Online.
Q2. What is the Genpact Off Campus Drive 2023 Selection Process?
Ans. Genpact Selection is based on an online written test, a group discussion, a technical interview, and an HR interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Genpact Off Campus Drive 2023?
Ans. The Job location for this post is Hyderabad , Telangana