Genpact Off Campus Drive 2020 | Business Analyst | BE / B.Tech / MBA | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : Genpact – Genpact is a global professional services firm delivering digital transformation by putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands – and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Business Analyst|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / MBA|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Business Analyst includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (28.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Genpact Jobs 2020 :
- The key requirement is to perform Contract cost Analysis
- Support and execute computation of contracts cost at various key bucket levels
- The analyst should help business to identify areas of cost reduction opportunities
- Analyze top cost drivers and drive standard methodologies sharing in comparison with benchmarks
- Maintain high sensitivity of the cost information
- Post opportunity identification initiate reviews with the respective partners and leads within the team
- The analyst should be able to understand the Accounts payable system and should also support critical financial activities across various contracts
- Supports on various ad hoc projects and data requirements
- Generate & Run various report to support new opportunities
- Work with larger team to help identify NVAs in the process and help streamline them
- Support with data collection from various sources defined to support in next level analytics
- Support with building digital tool’s for value analysis
Skills Required For Genpact Jobs 2020 :
- Analytical Mind, Reasoning skills, Proactive, Self-Starter, Ability to work with larger team, Work under Pressure
- Good Communication skill, Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint and MS Access.
- Basic knowledge in the area of VBA Coding, Spot fire, R-tool, My SQL and Tableau are added advantage
How To Apply For Genpact Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.