Genpact Recruitment 2022 - Genpact is recruiting BE, B.Tech, MCA, BCA candidates for the role of Management Trainee – .Net Developer Apply Online @ official website
Genpact Recruitment Notification - Genpact Career Notification for Management Trainee – .Net Developer role | Genpact job opening Online Application. Genpact is currently recruiting candidates for Management Trainee – .Net Developer positions in Noida Uttar Pradesh . Candidates who have completed their BE, B.Tech, MCA, BCA are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Genpact, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Management Trainee – .Net Developer post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Management Trainee – .Net Developer|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, MCA, BCA|
|Job Location||Noida , Uttar Pradesh|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here|
Join jobvision.in WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Exam syllabus, admit card details, Free Online Course, study materials, and MUCH MORE!
About Genpact :
Genpact is a global professional services firm that makes business transformation real. Led by our purpose — the relentless pursuit of a world that works better for people — we drive digital-led innovation and digitally enabled intelligent operations for our clients. Guided by our experience reinventing and running thousands of processes for hundreds of clients, many of them Global Fortune 500 companies, we drive real-world transformation at scale.
Detailed Job Description :
- Develop, enhance and write code for software applications and components
- Adhere to & promote the team to use version control and coding best practices
- Maintain existing software systems by identifying and correcting software defects
- Ability to face Clients
- Orientation towards business requirements
- Investigate and develop skills in new technologies
- Create technical specifications and Unit test plans
- Boundary less in approach to work
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Experience in web & windows-based applications: Design, code and test – C#, .Net Framework, TFS (code repository), ASP.Net application
- VB Scripting skills
- Good knowledge of SQL Server 2008 and above
- Good to have knowledge of SSRS & SSIS
- Good communication skills and a Team player
- High on execution and ownership
- Knowledge of cloud technologies like MS Azure, Salesforce/ Force.com
- Add knowledge of Web Services, MS Web APIs and REST architecture
- Good to have Knowledge of cloud technologies like MS Azure, AWS
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Management Trainee – .Net Developer post at Genpact includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Genpact Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Genpact Recruitment 2022 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Genpact Recruitment 2022 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Genpact Recruitment 2022 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Genpact Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Genpact Recruitment 2022 ?
The Job location for this post is Noida , Uttar Pradesh
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,