Genpact - Genpact Recruitment 2023 is recruiting B.Com candidates for the role of Management Trainee Apply Online @ official website
Genpact Recruitment 2023 Recruitment Notification - Genpact Recruitment 2023 Career Notification for Management Trainee role | Genpact Recruitment 2023 job opening Online Application. Genpact Recruitment 2023 is currently recruiting candidates for Management Trainee positions in Noida Uttar Pradesh . Candidates who have completed their B.Com are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Genpact Recruitment 2023, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Management Trainee post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Latest Update : Indian Post Office Recruitment 2023, Apply 12828 Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)
|Organization||Genpact Recruitment 2023|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Management Trainee|
|Job Location||Noida , Uttar Pradesh|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About Genpact Recruitment 2023 :
Table of contents
Noida is a planned city in India’s northern state of Uttar Pradesh. The riverside Okhla Bird Sanctuary is home to migratory and native birds, plus jackals and butterflies. Plants at the Botanic Garden of Indian Republic include water lilies and cacti. The ISKCON Noida temple has a diorama depicting the life of Lord Krishna. Southwest of Noida, Surajkund lake is a 10th-century reservoir with the ruins of a sun temple
Detailed Job Description :
- Review of journals & Reconciliations performed by Recs and close team
- Critical support for analysis and decision making by providing consolidated snapshot post month end close as per the requirement
- Work constantly with the onshore team to resolve any highlighted issues along with owning control
- Ability to identify and report variances between Actuals and Forecast/Budget
- Performing deliverables aligned on forecast reporting.
- Explaining the causes of different cost heads of the various functions and assisting in communicating these to the Onshore partners.· Monthly/Quarterly/Annual reporting- Statutory and Regulatory
- Preparation of financials as per statutory guidelines and IFRS
- Preparation of files per Regulatory guidelines (APRA submissions, FSL etc)
- Working on tools like Oracle, TM1 and CDM.
- All deliverables to be met at 100% SLA (both quality and timeliness)- SLA Governance
Qualifications we seek in you
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- B.Com Graduate
- Excellent Reconciliation, Accounting & Reporting experience
- Excellent Communication- Written & Verbal
- Proficient in Accounting & Analytical Skills
- Proficient in MS Excel (VLOOKUP, pivot tables) and hands on experience on application- TM1, Oracle discoverer, Cognos
- Ability to prioritize efficient & be flexible
- Positive demeanor with a focus on continuous process improvement and an open mind to change
- High standard of integrity, self-confidence to state and support opinions
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Management Trainee post at Genpact Recruitment 2023 includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Genpact Recruitment 2023 Online Apply Link
👉 Apply Link ( Genpact )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Genpact – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Genpact ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Genpact Recruitment 2023 Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Genpact ?
The Job location for this post is Noida , Uttar Pradesh
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,