Genpact Recruitment 2020 | Management Trainee | Gurgaon , Haryana | Apply Online
Company Profile : Genpact – Genpact is a global professional services firm delivering digital transformation by putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands – and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
|Details Of Genpact Recruitment 2020|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Management Trainee|
|Qualification||B.Com / M.Com / CA||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Job Location||Gurgaon , Haryana|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Management Trainee includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (22.09.2023) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Genpact Jobs 2020 :
Genpact is looking for an accounting graduate with prior accounting experience. You should have expertise in Accounting Knowledge in Fixed Assets, Intercompany and Month end closing and reporting.
- Reporting & consolidations.
- Produce quarterly, annual and audited statutory financial statements
- Review & Posting of Month End Journal Entries
- Review & Performing Month End Close activities
- Prepare & Review of Balance sheet Accounts Reconciliations
- Handle quarterly intercompany process
- Resolution of Balancing Items
- Experienced Accounting Knowledge (With Closing & reporting experience)
Skills Required For Genpact Jobs 2020 :
- Effective probing skills and analyzing / understanding skills
- Problem solving skills with customer centric approach
- Must be able to work on a flexible schedule (including weekend shift work)
Documents to be Carried for Genpact Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Genpact Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires