Genpact Recruitment 2020 | Management Trainee | B.Com / M.Com / MBA | Hyderabad , Telangana | Apply Online
Company Profile : Genpact – Genpact is a global professional services firm delivering digital transformation by putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands – and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Management Trainee|
|Qualification||B.Com / M.Com / MBA||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Job Location||Hyderabad , Telangana|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Job Description For Genpact Jobs 2020 :
- Genpact is looking for someone with a deep understanding of entire order to cash process including different invoice types (Manual, Consolidated, and Automated).
- In this role, you will be encouraged to work on strict deadlines, in a fairly high-pressure business environment while being a good teammate.
- SAP knowledge and experience in generating reports from SAP would be an added advantage.
- Should be open to work in any shift as per the business requirement.
- In this role, you will be responsible for all the activities related to O2C domain.
- Validate the Purchase Order (PO) requests from to bill the order.
- Constantly to be interacted with clients for their feedback and support them wherever required.
- Ready to support any time at various locations as per client’s expectation
- Manage Order to Cash related to collections and dispute management, implement & enforce to strategy
- Interaction with end customers via Calls and Emails for collecting past due amounts.
- Meeting collections numbers/targets (monthly/ quarterly/ yearly)
- Customer and Country/Regional FD Relationship Management through e-mail, fax, and conference calls.
- Lead and participate in conference calls with Country / Regional Financial Managers.
- Identify process improvement opportunities and drive implementation (Lean and Six Sigma projects)
- Participate in governance meetings at country / region level; Closely work with the team and ensure right collaboration with the team members accurately to meet the deliverables and empower & help them to develop the process standards
Skills Required For Genpact Jobs 2020 :
- Effective probing skills and analyzing / understanding skills
- Problem solving skills with customer centric approach
- Must be able to work on a flexible schedule (including weekend shift work)
Documents to be Carried for Genpact Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Genpact Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.