Genpact Recruitment 2020 | Management Trainee | B.Com / M.Com / MBA | Hyderabad , Telangana | Apply Online
Company Profile : Genpact – Genpact is a global professional services firm delivering digital transformation by putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands – and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Management Trainee|
|Qualification||B.Com / M.Com / MBA|
|Job Location||Hyderabad , Telangana|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Management Trainee includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (20.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Genpact Jobs 2020 :
- Genpact is looking for someone with a deep understanding of entire order to cash process including different invoice types (Manual, Consolidated, and Automated).
- In this role, you will be encouraged to work on strict deadlines, in a fairly high-pressure business environment while being a good teammate.
- SAP knowledge and experience in generating reports from SAP would be an added advantage.
- Should be open to work in any shift as per the business requirement.
- In this role, you will be responsible for all the activities related to O2C domain.
- Validate the Purchase Order (PO) requests from to bill the order.
- Constantly to be interacted with clients for their feedback and support them wherever required.
- Ready to support any time at various locations as per client’s expectation
- Manage Order to Cash related to collections and dispute management, implement & enforce to strategy
- Interaction with end customers via Calls and Emails for collecting past due amounts.
- Meeting collections numbers/targets (monthly/ quarterly/ yearly)
- Customer and Country/Regional FD Relationship Management through e-mail, fax, and conference calls.
- Lead and participate in conference calls with Country / Regional Financial Managers.
- Identify process improvement opportunities and drive implementation (Lean and Six Sigma projects)
- Participate in governance meetings at country / region level; Closely work with the team and ensure right collaboration with the team members accurately to meet the deliverables and empower & help them to develop the process standards
Skills Required For Genpact Jobs 2020 :
- Effective probing skills and analyzing / understanding skills
- Problem solving skills with customer centric approach
- Must be able to work on a flexible schedule (including weekend shift work)
Documents to be Carried for Genpact Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Genpact Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.