Genpact Recruitment 2020 | Process Developer | BE, B.Tech | Noida , Uttar Pradesh | Apply Online
Company Profile : Genpact – Genpact is a global professional services firm delivering digital transformation by putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands – and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Process Developer|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Noida , Uttar Pradesh|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Process Developer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (26.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Genpact Jobs 2020 :
- Respond to customer inquiries and problem escalations
- Provide support for data collection to enable Recovery of the account for end user.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of client process and policies
- Reproduce customer issues and escalate product bugs
- Provide excellent customer service to our customers
- Responsible to demonstrate capacity for critical thinking and analysis.
- Responsible to showcase strong work ethic, with the ability to work well both independently and within the context of a larger team-oriented environment
Skills Required For Genpact Jobs 2020 :
- Any graduate degree or equivalent with a strong academic record
- Relevant work experience
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Relevant experience in a customer service role chat/email/voice
- Effective probing skills and analyzing / understanding skills
- Problem solving skills with customer centric approach
- Demonstrated proficiency with written English and with neutral English accent
- Must be able to work on a flexible schedule (including weekend shift )
- Strong attention to detail
Documents to be Carried for Genpact Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Genpact Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.