Giant Eagle - Giant Eagle Off Campus Drive 2023 is recruiting BE, BTech, ME, MTech candidates for the role of Engineer Associate, Software Apply Online @ official website
Giant Eagle Off Campus Drive 2023 Recruitment Notification - Giant Eagle Off Campus Drive 2023 Career Notification for Engineer Associate, Software role | Giant Eagle Off Campus Drive 2023 job opening Online Application. Giant Eagle Off Campus Drive 2023 is currently recruiting candidates for Engineer Associate, Software positions in Bangalore Karnataka . Candidates who have completed their BE, BTech, ME, MTech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Giant Eagle Off Campus Drive 2023, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Engineer Associate, Software post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Latest Update : Indian Post Office Recruitment 2023, Apply 12828 Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)
|Organization||Giant Eagle Off Campus Drive 2023|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Engineer Associate, Software|
|Qualification||BE, BTech, ME, MTech|
|Experience||6 – 1 year|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About Giant Eagle Off Campus Drive 2023 :
Table of contents
Since our founding in 1931, Giant Eagle, Inc. has evolved into one of the top 40 largest private corporations in the U.S. and one of the country’s largest food retailers and distributors. With more than 37,000 Team Members and $9.7 billion in revenue, we are committed to investing in people, technology, and data to elevate our customer’s experience across multiple touchpoints. It helps us follow on our commitment to serving others and improving our communities.
Detailed Job Description :
As an Associate Software Engineer, you will assist in the development, writing and testing of application software from specifications for new and modified systems.
- Experience Required: 6 months to 1 year
- Experience Desired: Experience in documenting process and data flows; Good communication skills with the ability to interact with various personalities at all organizational levels
- Education Desired: Bachelors Degree
- Travel Required: None
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Assist in the analysis and development of modifications to existing software programs.
- Write and test new programs from specifications.
- Modify and test existing programs from specifications.
- Document new programs or modifications to existing programs according to departmental standards.
- Assist users in solving programs and answer systems-related questions.
- Take charge of the installation, configuration, testing and documentation of custom-developed and vendor-packaged applications.
- Provide minor development for enhancements and reporting.
- Possess or obtain familiarity with various coding languages and tools utilized within the team for support and development purposes.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Engineer Associate, Software post at Giant Eagle Off Campus Drive 2023 includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Giant Eagle Off Campus Drive 2023 Online Apply Link
👉 Apply Link ( Giant Eagle )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Giant Eagle – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Giant Eagle ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Giant Eagle Off Campus Drive 2023 Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Giant Eagle ?
The Job location for this post is Bangalore , Karnataka
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,