GIC Recruitment 2020 | Actuarial Apprentices Posts | Total Vacancies 07 | Last Date 25.10.2020 | GIC India Recruitment Notification @ www.gicofindia.com
GIC Recruitment 2020: General Insurance Corporation of India s looking for Young, Energetic Graduates/ Post Graduates with Brilliant Academic record to fill-in the positions of Actuarial Apprentices, who have passed at least 7 actuarial subjects of exam conducted by Institute of Actuaries of India(IAI) / Institute and Faculty of Actuaries, UK. GIC India invites application via mail from eligible candidates to fill up 07 vacancies. Applicants who are looking for jobs in central govt should submit the application form to given mail address on or before the last date. The last date for receipt of the application is 25.10.2020.
GIC Recruitment Application Form and General Insurance Recruitment notification is available in official website (www.gicofindia.com). Aspirants should have possessed Degree/ PG degree and age limit should be between 21 years to 27 years. GIC will select the aspirants on written test, group discussion & interview basis. Selected candidates initially placed at Head office, Mumbai [Maharashtra]. More details of GIC latest vacancy, upcoming General Insurance Corporation job notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||General Insurance Corporation of India|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Actuarial Apprentices|
|Qualification||Degree / PG degree|
|Total Vacancy||07 Posts|
| ||Job Location||Mumbai , Maharashtra|
|Salary||Rs.14000 to Rs.16000|
|Apply Mode||Online (Email)|
Here you will get the details for the post of Actuarial Apprentices includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (26.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Eligibility Criteria for GIC Actuarial Apprentices Vacancy
- Aspirants should have possessed Degree/ PG degree from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates age limit should be between 21 years to 27 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- GIC selection will be based on group discussion & interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online (mail) mode only will be accepted.
- Mail Address: [email protected]
How to apply General Insurance Corporation of India Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website gicofindia.com.
- Find the advertisement “Actuarial Apprentices“, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form from official advt then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address on or before the last date.