Global Payments - Global Payments Off Campus Drive 2023 is recruiting BE, B.Tech, BCA, MCA candidates for the role of Associate Software Engineer Apply Online @ official website
Global Payments Off Campus Drive 2023 Recruitment Notification - Global Payments Off Campus Drive 2023 Career Notification for Associate Software Engineer role | Global Payments Off Campus Drive 2023 job opening Online Application. Global Payments Off Campus Drive 2023 is currently recruiting candidates for Associate Software Engineer positions in Noida Uttar Pradesh . Candidates who have completed their BE, B.Tech, BCA, MCA are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Global Payments Off Campus Drive 2023, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Associate Software Engineer post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
|Organization||Global Payments Off Campus Drive 2023|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, BCA, MCA|
|Job Location||Noida , Uttar Pradesh|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here|
About Global Payments Off Campus Drive 2023 :
Global Payments is a Fortune 500® payments technology company, delivering the leading complete worldwide commerce ecosystem. Our unique, connected infrastructure unifies every aspect of commerce, from issuer solutions to payments, and the innovative software that delivers seamless customer experiences. Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, we’re a worldwide team of approximately 25,000 people—including local experts on the ground in nearly 40 countries. Together, we support thousands of businesses across more than 100 industries. Empowering commerce for everyone.
Detailed Job Description :
Works throughout the software development life cycle and performs in a utility capacity to create, design, code, debug, maintain, test, implement and validate applications with a broad understanding of a variety of languages and architectures. Analyzes existing applications or formulate logic for new applications, procedures, flowcharting, coding and debugging programs. Maintains and utilizes application and programming documents in the development of code. Recommends changes in development, maintenance and system standards. Creates appropriate deliverables and develops application implementation plans throughout the life cycle in a flexible development environment.
What Part Will You Play?
- Developing code for TSYS Software independently or with support from Team Leader and using various tools, responsible quality assurance of the development.
- Deliver quality software to client on time
The Analyst will be undertake a variety of QA work. Performance is measured by the successful and timely release of software to clients free of bugs.
- The Programmer Analyst will be expected to address problems reported by clients on bugs identified in the software and will be expected to work under time pressure and be part of the 24-hour rotation system. Performance will measured by the capability to solve client problems on time.
- Completing all duties assigned by the Supervisor
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Educated to degree level in a relevant subject or IT related such as Computer Science, MIS, BCA, MCA, B Tech.
- 0-1 years of professional experience in IT industry in Oracle Pl/Sql or C/Pro*c/Java will be an added advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Development skills in Proc * C or ANSI C
- Database Development skills, specifically in Oracle 10g and 11g PL/SQL
- Development skills in Proc * C or ANSI C
- Administrative skills on Linux platform
- Development experience in large enterprise based systems
- Project experience in Installing, configuring, testing and training clients
- Excellent command of English, both written and verbal
Good To Have Skills
- Familiar with TCP/IP protocol
- Previous experience with TSYS ONLINE platforms, exposure to leading products implementations
- Development skills in VB.NET, ASP.NET for WEB environment
- Knowledge in Payment Systems processes and cycles: Issuing, Authorization, Clearing and Settlement
- Familiar with ISO 8583 message format
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Associate Software Engineer post at Global Payments Off Campus Drive 2023 includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Global Payments Off Campus Drive 2023 Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Global Payments )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Global Payments – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Global Payments ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Global Payments Off Campus Drive 2023 Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Global Payments ?
The Job location for this post is Noida , Uttar Pradesh
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,