GlobalFoundries Recruitment 2021 - GlobalFoundries has recruit B.Sc, Diploma - Electronics, Instrumentation candidates for Associate Engineer - Yield Engineering Apply Online @ official website
- 1 GlobalFoundries Recruitment 2021 - GlobalFoundries has recruit B.Sc, Diploma - Electronics, Instrumentation candidates for Associate Engineer - Yield Engineering Apply Online @ official website
GlobalFoundries Recruitment 2021 : GlobalFoundries has to recruit candidates for Associate Engineer - Yield Engineering positions through off campus in Bangalore Karnataka . The candidates who are Finished in B.Sc, Diploma - Electronics, Instrumentation Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online. If you are really wish to make your career with GlobalFoundries you can use this recruitment.
|GlobalFoundries Recruitment 2021|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Associate Engineer - Yield Engineering|
|Qualification||B.Sc, Diploma - Electronics, Instrumentation|
|Experience||0 - 8 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
Here you will get the details for the post of Associate Engineer - Yield Engineering includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (20.08.2022) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Detailed Job Description :
This position is for an Associate Engineer position in GLOBALFOUNDRIES’ India center at Bangalore, supporting 200 and 300mm wafer fabs in US, Singapore, and Germany. The candidate will be primarily responsible for classification of defects identified during semiconductor manufacturing processes. This job requires 24×7 support and the candidate is expected to be flexible working in rotating shift timings.
- Learn a wealth of Semiconductor manufacturing defect from SEM/Optical and be able to sort and tag specific defects for engineering review
- Review Statistical Process Control (SPC) charts for process quality and react to Out of Control conditions including defect troubleshooting
- Perform visual inspections (quality check) of semiconductor wafer data for patterns and signatures
- Use standard software applications (MS Office) and specific programs (Xsite, SiView, SPACE etc.) for creating reports, documenting procedures, and root cause analysis
- Clear reporting and communication of issues to home Fab teams on a daily basis
- Clear pass down of open or urgent issues at the end of shift to the next shift engineers
- Must be flexible in job assignment and ready to work in day or night shift, including weekends, as required by business needs
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- BSc in Electronics, Materials Science, Physics, Instrumentation with 0-8 yrs of experience
- Or Diploma in Engineering – Electronics, Instrumentation, etc. with 1-8 yrs of experience
- This Position is not open for M.Sc/ BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech applicants
- Good understanding of basic concepts in Physics, Chemistry, Electronics, and preferably Semiconductor processing and technology
- Basic knowledge of Statistics and SPC methodologies
- Good verbal and written English communication skills
- Strong team player with the ability to work well within a global team
- Organized with high attention to detail and on-time delivery of work assigned
Selection Process :
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Must Read : How To Prepare For A Walk-In Interview and Interview Questions and Answers
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
|Online Apply Link|
|Online apply Link||👉 Click here|
|Join Whastsapp Group||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram Group||👉 Click here|
GlobalFoundries Recruitment 2021 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply GlobalFoundries Recruitment 2021 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the GlobalFoundries Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for GlobalFoundries Recruitment 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Bangalore , Karnataka
GlobalFoundries Recruitment 2021,
GlobalFoundries off campus,
GlobalFoundries Recruitment 2021 application form,
GlobalFoundries Recruitment 2021 notification,
GlobalFoundries Recruitment 2021 qualification,
GlobalFoundries Recruitment 2021 salary details,
GlobalFoundries Recruitment 2021 selection process,
how to apply GlobalFoundries Recruitment 2021 Job Vacancies,
GlobalFoundries Recruitment 2021 Vacancies details,
GlobalFoundries job openings,
Bangalore Karnataka Job Vacancies,
GlobalFoundries job vacancies,
jobs in Bangalore Karnataka,
jobs in GlobalFoundries ,
Associate Engineer - Yield Engineering job openings,
freshers jobs openings,
jobs for fresher,