GlobalFoundries Recruitment 2020 | Java Intern | BE / B.Tech | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : GlobalFoundries – GlobalFoundries (also known as GF) is an American semiconductor foundry headquartered in Santa Clara, California, United States. GlobalFoundries was created by the divestiture of the manufacturing arm of Advanced Micro Devices (AMD). The Emirate of Abu Dhabi is the owner of the company through its subsidiary Advanced Technology Investment Company (ATIC).
The firm manufactures integrated circuits in high volume mostly for semiconductor companies such as AMD, Broadcom, Qualcomm, and STMicroelectronics. It has five 200 mm wafer fabrication plants in Singapore, one 300 mm plant each in Germany and Singapore, and three plants in the United States: one 200 mm plant in Vermont (where it is the largest private employer) and two 300 mm plants in New York.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Java Intern|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech|
|Experience Needed||0 - 1 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Java Intern includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (19.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For GlobalFoundries Jobs 2020 :
- GlobalFoundries is looking for Fresh Graduates or Final Year Students to work on Software Development & Test Teams.
- As a member of the team, reporting to the Manufacturing Systems COE lead, the candidate will participate in every phase of the software development lifecycle, from design stages up to the final product release.
- The candidate will work closely with developers, project managers, testers and end-users.
- Responsibilities include design, development of software and creating automated tests.
- Candidate should be able to drive and execute development with effectiveness and thereby reduce maintenance costs.
- Undergo provided training, understand specifications and complete assigned tasks on time.
- Work with teams across multiple geographic locations around the globe.
Skills Required For GlobalFoundries Jobs 2020 :
- Advanced degree in computer science, software engineering or relevant field.
- Understanding of software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Understanding of Object Oriented Programming.
- Understanding of Database concepts and ability to write SQL queries.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
Documents to be Carried for GlobalFoundries Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For GlobalFoundries Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.