GlobalFoundries Recruitment 2020 | Software Engineer Intern | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : GlobalFoundries (also known as GF) is an American semiconductor foundry headquartered in Santa Clara, California, United States. GlobalFoundries was created by the divestiture of the manufacturing arm of Advanced Micro Devices (AMD). The Emirate of Abu Dhabi is the owner of the company through its subsidiary Advanced Technology Investment Company (ATIC).
The firm manufactures integrated circuits in high volume mostly for semiconductor companies such as AMD, Broadcom, Qualcomm, and STMicroelectronics. It has five 200 mm wafer fabrication plants in Singapore, one 300 mm plant each in Germany and Singapore, and three plants in the United States: one 200 mm plant in Vermont (where it is the largest private employer) and two 300 mm plants in New York.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Engineer Intern|
|Experience Needed||0 - 1 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Software Engineer Intern includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (26.07.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For GlobalFoundries Jobs 2020 :
The Sr Software Development Engineer will be responsible for developing and maintaining Software applications. As a member of the Development team, reporting to the Software Development manager, the candidate will participate in every phase of the software development lifecycle, from design stages up to the final product release. The candidate will play a critical role in driving the development phase of the software development life cycle and supporting the application.
The candidate will work closely with developers, project managers, testers and end users. Responsibilities include design and development of software, creating unit tests, performance testing, and code reviews. The main tasks will focus on design, writing and debugging code, reporting bugs, testing and participating in component design reviews and usability testing. Candidate should be able to drive and execute development with effectiveness and thereby reduce maintenance costs.
- Understanding specifications and come up with a design document
- Estimate development efforts for the software release
- Developing and maintaining build scripts
- Help write and optimize SQL statements(Oracle/SQL Server)
- Writing shell scripts in Linux/Unix environments
- Prepare application deployment documents and assist Release Management team with deployment
- Develop and maintain unit tests/integration tests
- Work with testing team to help developing testing scenarios and test plans
- Collaborate with quality assurance team and end users to resolve software defects
- Work with teams across multiple geographic locations around the globe
- Support Factory Systems applications in production environment (Level 3 support)
Skills Required For GlobalFoundries Jobs 2020 :
- Advanced degree in computer science, software engineering or relevant field
- Understanding of software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Broad knowledge of software development methodologies, project management using waterfall, Agile, lean development methodologies
- Experience using defect tracking tools(Atlassian JIRA) and reporting functionalities
- Experience using test cases for unit testing and requirements verification
- Experience build automation like Apache Maven and Ant
- Experience in using software development tools such as Eclipse, IntelliJ IDEA and profiling tools (XRebel, Find Bugs )
- Experience in producing detailed software design specifications
- Experience with monitoring and analytic tools Elastic/Kibana
- Experience with cloud technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in semiconductor industry
Documents to be Carried for GlobalFoundries Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For GlobalFoundries Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Online Apply Link :
|Capgemini Off Campus Recruitment||Software Engineer||
B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech, MCA
|Mindtree EDGE Recruitment||Trainee||
Any Degree Graduate
|Tech Mahindra Off Campus Recruitment||Graduate Engineer Trainee||
BE, B.Tech, MCA
|Amazon Internship Recruitment||Software Development Engineer Intern||
B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech
|Airtel Off Campus Recruitment||Software Development Engineer||
B.E, B.Tech, MCA
|Amdocs Off Campus Recruitment||Software Engineer||
|ICE Mortgage Technology Recruitment||Software Engineer||
BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MCA
|Philips Off Campus Recruitment||Software Engineer||
B.E, B.Tech, MCA
|Boeing Off Campus Recruitment||Application Developer – Freshers||
|Thinkitive Technologies Recruitment||Software Tester||
BE, B.Tech, ME, MTech, MCA
|Thermo Fisher Scientific Recruitment||Software Engineer||
|Sasken Technologies Off Campus Recruitment||Graduate Engineer||
Engineering graduate, MCA
|Focus Energy Recruitment||Mechanical Engineer||
BE, B.Tech | Freshers