Goa Home Guard Recruitment 2021 | Home Guard and Civil Defence Organization, Goa has announced 296 Vacancies for Home Guard Posts in , Goa | Last Date to apply 31.03.2021 | www.jobvision.in
Goa Home Guard Recruitment 2021 : Home Guard and Civil Defence Organization, Goa has just released a new Job vacancies announcement for Home Guard posts. This notification was announced on 21.02.2021.8th Std candidates can apply for 296 vacancies in , Goa . Applications are invited from eligible applicants by post (Offline).Eligible and interested candidates should send their applications by 31.03.2021 to the postal address mentioned in the notification. Candidate who seeks for Home Guard and Civil Defence Organization, Goa can use this chance. Applicants must also have finished the educational qualification and age qualification mentioned in the Official notice. Those candidates who are interested in the following vacancy must Download and read the Official notification before applying to know the education qualification, salary, age limit, application fee, application process, last date to apply and more.
Here you will get the details for the post of Home Guard includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (22.06.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
|Organization Name||Home Guard and Civil Defence Organization, Goa|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Home Guard|
|Total Vacancy||296 Posts|
| ||Job Location||Goa|
|Salary||Rs.21,120 (per month)|
|Apply Mode||Offline (By postal)|
|Join Whatsapp||Click here ->|
|Join Telegram||Click here ->|
About Home Guard and Civil Defence Organization, Goa
Home Guard and Civil Defence Organization, Goa : ‘Home Guards’ is a voluntary force, first raised in India in December 1946, to assist the police in controlling civil disturbance and communal riots.Subsequently, the concept of the voluntary citizen’s force was adopted by several States.In the wake of Chinese aggression in 1962, the Centre advised the States and Union Territories to merge their existing voluntary organisation into one uniform voluntary force known as Home Guards.The role of Home Guards is to serve as an auxiliary Force to the Police in maintenance of internal security situations, help the community in any kind of emergency such as an air-raid, fire, cyclone, earthquake, epidemic etc.
Vacancy Details for Goa Home Guard Recruitment 2021
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|Home Guard Volunteer||296|
Education Qualification and skill requirement for Goa Home Guard Recruitment 2021
The candidate must possess a minimum education qualification of 8th standard to be eligible to apply for Home Guard Volunteer posts.
Application fees and payment details for Goa Home Guard Recruitment 2021
Rs.20 Pay the Examination Fee as per the notified payment mode. (Net banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card/ UPI/ Challan/ Demand Draft)
Age limit, Selary , selection process details for Goa Home Guard Recruitment 2021
Age limit :
- Not less than 20 years and not more than 50 years as on the last date of receipt of applications forms i.e. 31 March 2021
- Minimum Height: Male 5′ 5′, Female: 4′ 11′
- Physical Efficiency Test i. For Male candidates- 1 km. Run to be completed in 5 minutes 30 seconds.
ii. For Female candidates- 800 meter run to be completed in 5 minutes 30 seconds.
- For more details, refer to the official notification pdf released by the authority.
Mode of Application : Offline (By Postal)
The prescribed Application Forms are available at the Enrolment Cell in the Office of the Home Guards & Civil Defence, Police Head Quarters, Panaji, which can be collected between 10.00 hrs. to 17.30 hrs. on all working days on payment of Rs.20/- per Form.
No certificates/ documents are required to be attached with the Application Form by the candidate. The original certificates/documents will be checked and only eligible candidates will be permitted to the next stage of the recruitment process i.e. Physical Measurement and if qualified in Physical Measurements then a Physical Efficiency Test will be conducted for that candidate.
Selary Details : Rs.21,120 (per month)
- The enrolled Home Guard Volunteers will be paid a duty allowance of Rs. 704 per day.
selection process :
- Physical Test (Qualifying Run)
- Written Test
- Oral Test
Diploma in Trade: Carpentry, Electrician, Moto Mechanic, Welding, Blacksmith, Auto Electrician etc: from recognized Institute.
The written examination of 35 marks will be held in the following subjects:
(i) General Knowledge: 1 5 marks
(ii) General English:10 marks
(iii) Mathematics: 10 marks
The minimum passing marks in the written examination will be 40% i.e. 14 marks. In case a candidate scores less than 40% marks, he/she will be declared as Failed in the Written Examination. Only successful candidates in the written examination will be called for an oral interview.
How to apply Goa Home Guard Recruitment 2021 :
Eligible and interested candidates apply for latest Goa Home Guard Recruitment 2021 for Home Guard posts through Offline (By Postal) mode from 21.02.2021 to 31.03.2021. To know the detailed application apply process, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to official Home Guard and Civil Defence Organization, Goa website https://dgfscdhg.gov.in/
- Find the “Recruitment/ Career/ Advertisement menu” link and click on it. or Alternatively, download the official notification and application form from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Official Online Apply/ Registration link from below.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Take a Printout of official application form and other necessary documents required.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Enclose (Attach) all the necessary documents required and attest by self signature.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if Tata Institute of Social Sciences asks. Else, move for next step.
- Take photo copy of your application and cover it.
- Finally, send the application form to the notified postal address mentioned in notification by post so as to reach the notified address before 31.03.2021. Envelope must be superscribed with APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF …………
- Latest Updates : Today job (22.06.2021)
- Join whatsapp (fast updats) : Click Here
- Join Telegram (fast updats) : Click here
- E-mail job Alert: Click here
|Enrolment Cell in the Office of Home Guard and Civil Defence, Police Head Quarters, Panaji-Goa which can be collected between 10:00 AM to 17:30 PM|
Important Dates to apply :
- Starting date to apply : 21.02.2021
- Last date to Send Aplication form : 31.03.2021
Important links to download Official Notification and Application form :
Goa Home Guard Recruitment 2021 - FAQs :
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for Goa Home Guard Recruitment 2021?
8th Std Candidates are eligible to apply for this post. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ How much vacancies are released for Goa Home Guard Recruitment 2021 ?
Home Guard and Civil Defence Organization, Goa released 296 vacancies for Home Guard Posts
✅ How to apply for Goa Home Guard Recruitment 2021?
Read the detailed notification given in the link "Official Notification”. After reading check whether you are eligible for the job post or not. you can apply for this post via Offline (by Postal) postal address mentioned in notification ot find it above
✅ Is there any application fee to apply for this post ?
Rs.20 for all Candidates. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about application fee and payment mode
✅ What is the salary limit for this post?
Rs.21,120 (per month). Refer the official notification to get mode details about Salary Limits
✅ What is the Age limit for this post?
Not less than 20 years and not more than 50 years. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Age Limitation and Age Relaxation for this post
✅ What is the job location for Goa Home Guard Recruitment 2021?
The Job location for this post is Goa
✅ What is the starting date to apply for this post?
You can starting date to download official notification for this post from 21.02.2021
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post?
31.03.2021 is the last date to sent application form mentioned in the official notification for this post
|Organization||Post||Qualification Last date||Apply|
|Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment||Various||
8th, 10th, ITI 18.06.2021
|Odisha Power Transmission (OPTCL) Recruitment||280||
ITI , 12th 18.06.2021 (date extended)
|Anna University Recruitment||04||
8th Std, Diploma, MBA, M.E, M.Tech 25.06. 2021
|Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) Recruitment||859||
Any Degree 23.06.2021
|Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) Recruitment||918||
Ph.D, Master.Degree, NET, SET, SLET 23.06.2021
- Western Railway Recruitment 2021 | Apprentices Total Vacancies – 3591 | Apply Online
- NCL Recruitment 2021 | Trade Apprentice Post | 1500 Vacancies | Apply Online
- IBPS RRB Recruitment 2021 | Officers and Office Assistant Post | 10676 Vacancies | Apply Online
- KSP Recruitment 2021 | Civil Police Constable Post | 4000 Vacancies | Apply Online
- Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 | 3557 vacancies for Office Assistant, Gardener and Various Posts
- Tamilnadu Grama Bank (தமிழ்நாடு கிராம வங்கி) Recruitment 2021 | Total Vacancies 470 | Apply Online
- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment 2021 | Apprentice Post | Various Vacancies | Apply Online
- RPSC Recruitment 2021 | 859 Vacancies for Sub Inspector and Platoon Commander Posts
- RITES Recruitment 2021 | Surveyor, Assistant & Other Post | 76 Vacancies | Apply Online
- Kerala PSC Recruitment 2021 | High School Teacher Post | Various Vacancies | Apply Online